What was the first movie you saw at the theatres

Tools    

The first movie that I remember seeing on the big screen is Neverending Story with Russian dubbing. It was probably the most amazing thing that I had seen in my life up to that point.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
does drive ins count? in which case me and my brothers (all of us under five years old) we're brought along on an older brother's date (to his chagrin) and saw the '69 version of romeo and juliet.
the next year i remember seeing butch cassiday and the sundance kid with my family, sitting on the roof of the station wagon..... good times

I remember somebody telling me that they took their son to see E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial once at the movies, and then when the credits rolled on and they were leaving, a little girl looked at her mom and said, "Momma, look how fat that girl is." The girl turned around when she heard her and went, "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!"

gosh it was quite a long time ago..my first movie in the theater was "The Gods must be Crazy". I watched it with my mom, dad , and sister.

one i really rember seeing was the first live action ninja turutles
Teeange mutant ninja turtle 1990 live action
then it was independy day and then the flistones.