25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Neutral Milk Hotel
Michael Myers for me

And this is my BOOMstick!
mike

Is this why you triple posted all the time? So you can make this poll?

Man, I want to ban your ass.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hartigan's Twin Brother
Anything out of Hellraiser would get my vote. The whole movie is just over the top.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Is this why you triple posted all the time? So you can make this poll?

Man, I want to ban your ass.
Smash him with your ban stick!

I've never banned anyone before, but triple posting one sentence, nonsense replies, all in the same minute just so you can make a poll that's been done a dozen times before...maybe I should go buy a pint instead.

Yeah. Good idea.

yea he is really getting annoying. this isnt even a clever and intresting poll

Well, i'd have to say that it comes down to definition of deadliest. Michael is by far the most creative on the list, and put's in the most skill and effort per kill, but at the same time, Jason, with his raw, adamant power, and 200+ bodycount, I have to peg him the winner. Michael get's quality, but Jason get's quantity, i'd say that's what counts here.

Hartigan's Twin Brother
It's just too bad Jason stars in the lamest series of horror films of all-time!

Hartigan's Twin Brother
Does Jason really have any power in hell? If not, how in the hell could he possibly destroy Pinhead.....a demon from hell?

Who could beat Satan after all? He is the man and has appeared in more films than all of the others combined. The Prince of Darkness is the only choice.

film making extraordinaire
go chucky go!

1: everybody hase to sleep or can be buten to sleep, even Jaison.
2: and when you are at sleep your in his world.
3:hes your f*****g nightmare.
4:he survived Jaison, all who saw the movies end saw how Freddy winked at us
5: my name is Fredi.
6:he will win you all, thanks to humans who will go to sleep and eat a giant drugsmoking worm
7: he makes funny jokes when he kills!

if i remember right didnt the kids in A Nightmare on elm street 3 beat the crap out of freddy in the dream world because they realized its a dream and they can do anything they want.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
if i remember right didnt the kids in A Nightmare on elm street 3 beat the crap out of freddy in the dream world because they realized its a dream and they can do anything they want.

i cant believe it took them so freekin long to figure that out! Oh wait, they were movie victims, movie victims are way stupid

Micheal Bay, anyone remaking Hitchcock's Birds (after remaking The Texas Chain Saw Massacre) gives me the willies. Deadliest character to classic cinema.