Bah I really need help remembering a movie title...

Tools    

Can anyone please tell me the names of these movies?

The first one ends in hell, I think. Where the bad guy and his buddy or something are on a mountain, then they start to walk down it and kick the crap out of everyone in sight, then the credits roll. That's all I can remember.

The second is about these two guys who meet in college. They meet by playing practical jokes on each other. One manages to get the other in a bra and panties in front of the whole school, and the other pretends to kill himself. The two become best friends. Then one of them has an affair with an older woman, who turns out to be his friend's mother.

I can only remember a tiny little bit about the third. I think it's a famous movie, it could even be a movie I own. All I can remember is that there's this kid, who's mother is a stripper or a dancer or something. The image that's stuck in my head is this little kid walking around the dressing room, saying hello to all his mum's friends. So because he was brought up by all these women, he becomes a real ladies man.

Any help would be great.

i think that the second one that you are talking about is called class with a very young andrew mccarthy and rob lowe...jacqueline bisset plays the mother...

link is down below

here

Lets put a smile on that block
That third film you describe sounds so familiar. Is it not the beginning of What Women Want or Shallow Hal?

Actually, I think Blibbo's right with What Women Want. I don't want to see the movie or anything, it's just for some reason I had this image in my head and couldn't think of what film it was.

Thanks, Bilbbers.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Now wait just one god damned minute! Which title exactly is it you want me to remember?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Heh. I was gonna start a new thread but then I remembered this one.

I think it should be made official, you know, for the newbs.

Here are two movies i grew up watching but can't remember the names or too many details. One is about some sort of hamburger college or something. It was a teen type movie with some nudity. It was from the 80's.
The other movie is about someone who died and left his money to his family but it is hidden. They get a clue which leads to another clue then another. One clue is at the bottom of a fish tank and another is in a brick in a bridge.