Newbie here

Tools    

Originally posted by Knightmare
come to think of it i dont know what im even talking about
didnt i warn you guys that i didnt know what i was talking about?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Knightmare, the way it's setup now, Chris or myself can log into the control panel, and change a username really quickly. There's no big problem with people wanting their name changed, we just want to be sure that you'll keep this name.

It would get really confusing if a user constantly changed their name and got to the point that nobody knew who it was.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer

Knightmare, the way it's setup now, Chris or myself can log into the control panel, and change a username really quickly.
Again, I feel the need to say," I'm a big, fat moderator with lots of special powers...neener neener."
Kent, you're a pud-whacker.

Actually, I'm an ADMIN. Moderators can't change names. Remember, I tried messing with your profile back when I was a moderator.

Now With Moveable Parts
Actually, I'm an ADMIN. Moderators can't change names. Remember, I tried messing with your profile back when I was a moderator.
You mean you DID mess with my profile...you crafty potato...

The Gweat and Tewwible
I was wondering if I should ask. I didn't want to mention it b/c then I knew that I would find out a way that I could've changed it. I wish I had now b/c at least with meglvsewan I could make a custom status for my profile. Its way cooler than having Movie Forums Member under my name.

Well, we CAN do something here. We can change your name to Ozma (I think), add the 20 some posts you have with this username and get you goin...or I can add the posts with your other name and then you'll get your title back.

Yep. I've also changed the settings so that you don't need any posts to upload a custom avatar or change your user title. This place is monitored enough that I don't think it'll be a problem. Let the chaos begin.

The Gweat and Tewwible
Awww Thank you so much. I just noticed it after my post. You guys are the est. Now I have some more stuff to do before my homework I spend too much time here, but I love it

The Gweat and Tewwible
Is it just me, or do I use way to many of those little faces in my messages?? It's just so easy to click on them and they look cute...most of the time

There I go again...

Knightmare, the way it's setup now, Chris or myself can log into the control panel, and change a username really quickly. There's no big problem with people wanting their name changed, we just want to be sure that you'll keep this name.

It would get really confusing if a user constantly changed their name and got to the point that nobody knew who it was.
A H HA i get you now Spudly, i admit it i am a boofhead. I relise now what you mean. My idea wasnt to stupid, just impractical (if thats how you spell the word) sorry ppl, hang on what the hell am i apologizing for? being stupid? no way if i did that everytime i was wrong i would never talk again. Well Spudly you are right though this is the way so that ppl, can change there name only when they REALLY want to, my idea just would have caused chaos, oh well back to the drawing board.