Rudy vs. Jameson!!!

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Django
My reputation has been harmed by the people who have been relentlessly attacking me for some reason or other, and hostilely maligning me--much in the mode of tabloid journalism.
Firstly, think about your use of the word "Attacking" and now your use of the words "some reason or other"? People respond to your posts with distates becuase your an A$$hole. SC posted a funny post about you and him then you go ahead and post a "parody" of that post. People dont complain, they let you carry on....so what does fun, original DJangy do? You post another one for arguments sakes. So Congrats! you got what you wanted.

As for you being gay, well, I came to that deduction based on my own observation of the kinds of things you say in here--to say nothing of the fact that you seem to identify with Dame Edna!
Who says i identify with the Dame? i didnt. I just happen to like the gal Hmm making all these accusations Django, makes you sound as though you have a couple of skeletons/sequin dresses in your closet you wanna bring out....

Once that image has washed from my head, *shudder* im going to bed now. Night night

BANNED
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Gosh Django, I don't think your gay at all, even though I know what your talking about. Actually I don't think anyone here thinks you're gay, even the ones accusing you of that persuasion--I actually think it's an attempt to get your ire up.
Hmm . . . I think we have a slight misunderstanding here, reporter! What I meant to say was that the gay crowd in the forum seem to dislike me for being straight!

BTW, 4 red rep "gems", how many points is that? Were they given to you by individual members(with explainations), or were they just there one day?
I have no idea! It stinks of a set-up to me! I don't really care to know and it really doesn't mean anything in here!

I have likened it elsewhere to Saddam Hussein winning all the Iraqi elections. I mean, there was a reason that Saddam won all the popularity contests in Iraq--namely, that the polls were rigged. I believe the same thing applies to MoFo! Esp. in light of the things that have happened in here in the past. What makes it all the more fishy is the fact that I happen to be the only forum member with any red marks against his name.

And consider this--only a few days ago, I had only three red marks to my name. Then I disagreed with Yoda one more time, calling his opinions into question. The next day, I discovered that a fourth red mark had mysteriously appeared against my name! Very telling evidence that this whole "reputation system" is a setup--a sham, a rigged affair! It's easy enough for Yoda and his gang to stuff the ballot, as it were, negatively commenting on every post I make, which is how the points add up against you. So, in short, it is meaningless--the very fact that it is so outrageously biased makes it a farce! Kind of like J. Jonah Jameson!

BANNED
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Firstly, think about your use of the word "Attacking" and now your use of the words "some reason or other"? People respond to your posts with distates becuase your an A$$hole. SC posted a funny post about you and him then you go ahead and post a "parody" of that post. People dont complain, they let you carry on....so what does fun, original DJangy do? You post another one for arguments sakes. So Congrats! you got what you wanted.
Now that's a gay comment if there ever was one!

Who says i identify with the Dame? i didnt. I just happen to like the gal
Is that why you choose her for your avatar?

Hmm making all these accusations Django, makes you sound as though you have a couple of skeletons/sequin dresses in your closet you wanna bring out....

Once that image has washed from my head, *shudder* im going to bed now. Night night
Hollow speculation and fantasy! Talking about being deluded . . .

My life isn't written very well.
And consider this--only a few days ago, I had only three red marks to my name. Then I disagreed with Yoda one more time, calling his opinions into question. The next day, I discovered that a fourth red mark had mysteriously appeared against my name! Very telling evidence that this whole "reputation system" is a setup--a sham, a rigged affair! It's easy enough for Yoda and his gang to stuff the ballot, as it were, negatively commenting on every post I make, which is how the points add up against you. So, in short, it is meaningless--the very fact that it is so outrageously biased against me makes it a farce! Kind of like J. Jonah Jameson!
Well the only way I know that I get rep points is by looking inside the "user control panel", there I can see any comments made by those who have noted my posts. When you look at that panel are there any comments, are there any specific posts sited? If not, then I would consider that strange....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

BANNED
Well the only way I know that I get rep points is by looking inside the "user control panel", there I can see any comments made by those who have noted my posts. When you look at that panel are there any comments, are there any specific posts sited? If not, then I would consider that strange....
Hmm . . . I had never seen that before. Well, it seems that there are lot of people in here who seem to disagree with the things I say, primarily because my comments tend to be pretty controversial and elicit a negative response from people who don't quite understand my meaning. It's these people who express their disagreement for my words by giving me a negative reputation point. I see about 4 negative comments and 1 positive comments about my words. But, on the other hand, that doesn't prove very much--only that a few people strongly dislike me--enough to express their dislike repeatedly and, thereby, load my "reputation" with negative reputation points. It doesn't say very much because this system is flawed--because a couple of hostile people making thousands of negative comments can ruin someone's reputation. And if I brought a couple of good friends and instructed them to make positive comments on everything I say, my own reputation would be a whole lot better!

Concerning the meaninglessness of reputations in the current state of things in the forum and the country, check out this link: http://www.movieforums.com/community...114#post105114

For the record, I've NEVER been banned! EVER!!!

I do believe all those other user names you signed in under were banned… what were they again... Vlad, Jackfrost, and something else... Plus you also signed in under Fascist Pig…

Anyway, I am locking this thread because from what I see… your only purpose in starting it in the first place was so you could whine some more and I think you have enough whinny threads and posts clogging up the forum as it is…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)