Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

The Final Three can make a FINAL STATEMENT after questions.

Or make it whenever you want.

Personally, I don't believe in final statements. I'd talk forever.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Velvet, Suspect is a good person. I trust my gut on that.
At least one person here likes me.

Suspect's Reviews

We're past 4,000 posts now in this thread.

I don't think we'll pass Survivor 4's post count.... unless we really keep on talking or we have an awards ceremony or something else.

Still.... I'm pleased it has 4,000 posts. That's a lot for Survivor. That means I didn't rush the game too much.

What does everyone think about this game, really? In comparison to other Survivor games.

Tell me my strengths and weaknesses.

So.... what did you think of the Final Challenge?

I was busy working it, so, I couldn't pay attention to everything being said.

I enjoyed it - I knew I had tough competition in Cosmic and that it would come down to how fast I could type - which I suck at. I had no idea about Yam and I think he could have done better if he wasnt on mobile. it also would have been interesting to have seen TUS play as well.

As far as a live challenge goes though it was perfect in my mind.

What were your best moves?
While I'm not sure if I'd define it as a "move" exactly, I think I succeeded in this game by continuing to discuss the game and be honest with people, regardless as to who they voted with in the previous round. I was always willing to talk and listen to the other players, and I think that respectful behaviour might be why we were able to gain the numbers there towards the end. I never promised anything I couldn't back up, and I was upfront about that to anyone who asked.

@CosmicRunaway
@TheUsualSuspect

How would you feel if one of you were to win a second time?

@7thson
How do you feel about being up against two former winners in the final?
I like the fact they have both won before, it means I am in elite company and feel honored to be here. As far as it helping or hurting my chances I always think every game is different whether the finalists are brand new or they are past winners. Sure their might be Survivor Game overflow where loyalty and alliances encompass all games and I am cool with that if it is true - if it is there it was earned.

Everyone

Who do you think was the most important person in your alliance?
I'll answer your questions if you answer mine.
That was directed to the final three. Sorry if it wasn't clear

I am DEFINITELY happier with how this game turned out.....

than my Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary.

I wouldn't say I did the best I could with this game.....

But I really strived to outdo that game and I hoped I created something ultimately more memorable and more satisfying. I don't know if I created the best Survivor game so far.... but I put all the heart I have into trying to make that happen.

That was directed to the final three. Sorry if it wasn't clear
I still would like to ask you a couple of questions, although it seems that you are unwilling to answer.

What does everyone think about this game, really? In comparison to other Survivor games.

Tell me my strengths and weaknesses.
You are really good at challenges and just making the game fun in general. Your weakness would be too many really strong powers like immunity for 6 games or whatever it was and trying to keep everyone happy.

I know you weren't asking me but that's what i thought was going on haha.

All three of ya:

If you couldn't win, who out of the entire game would you have liked to have seen win and why?
It is a tough call and certainly there were many great players. Sometimes in these games it is what you don't do that gives you that edge and keeping that in mind I would have to say TUS - but only if I couldn't win .

I do want to say that Cat and Cosmic both would be a very close 2nd.

Cricket definitely pulled out all the stops and I applaud the effort and he is high on the list as well.

I really should not have thought that I needed to split the Final Challenge in two.

@TheUsualSuspect should have played in today's game.