2014 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
i decided that i have no chance of ever coming back in the saves category without sacrificing more points in another category, so i just got rid of my closers, and i figured i could get something good for chapman.
Its a good strategy. Of course, I don't think Kemp meets the criteria for good

eh, he's been consistently solid for most of the year at least, which is more than i can say for a lot of my hot/cold team, and he seems to have heated up a bit in the last two weeks. zimmerman hasn't done much at all since he came back off of injury, except for his home run last night, and i have zero use for chapman at this point. maybe i could have asked for more, but kemp will do.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I got Springer for McHugh. I had to make the deal because I think Springer is ultra talented. Unfortunately now I am going to have to find some starting pitching to give Cueto and Lester some help.

What a week of trading! The top of all our team pages started looking like a roadside billboard. I finalized my last* trade this morning with Patrick giving him Neil Walker & Gregory Polanco for Brian Dozier. T'was necessary for me as I feel Dozier, with a lil help from K Davis & Dickerson, can maintain Polancos SB pace, and already is displaying the power Polanco promises to have.

I hope and think Polanco will work out for Pat, and he deserves it. I respect an owner making moves, and doing deals to improve their team. I think Polancos only gonna get better, and Neil Walker is so on pace for a career year to where he wont even let an appendectomy keep him out. If thats not a gauge of focus and determination for success going forward, I dont know what is.

For me I maximized my offensive starting lineup with as much power as I could muster, shaving off Springer (iffy avg. & hot n cold) & Polanco whose solid, but wont get as many homers going forward than anyone in my OF or UT. I feel CJ Cron & JD Martinez will outpace both of those guys going forward in the HR dept, and not hurt my avg. Gomez, Dickerson, and K Davis make up my outfield.

* "last" meaning the last one I did, not the last one Ill ever do.

Well the Brian Dozier trade didnt go thru because the Seals would be over their max roster allowance. This happened in a trade with me and Dex last year as I didnt drop someone the night before too.

Yes Ill still go thru with the trade though now Im loathe too

FYI, both owners emailed me about the Dozier/Walker/Polanco deal, so I went ahead and put it through after roster space was cleared up. This is SOP and we've done it a few times in the past when both owners consented, but as always I want it to be as transparent as possible.

Carry on.

I think it'd probably take the temperature down a notch if people didn't snipe at each other publicly for private trade offers. Just a thought.

Pleasure doin business with ya again Pat.

Me and him did a 2 for 2. I gave him Carlos Gomez & Scott Kazmir for Yu Darvish & Gregory Polanco. Whew! I got him back I moreso needed an ace again than get Polanco though, but this softened the blow of loss on either end.

Awesome! Finalized a trade with Tim giving him Brian Dozier (he didnt even unpack!) & Mark Melancon (he lasted a week, but who cares I got Casilla) for Dee Gordon. Bayum! Between Flash Gordon, Jose Reyes, and Gregory Polanco I have 0 worries in SB category, and my Runs should flourish.

Whew! Now my roster feels "right".

Ahhh, gotta love the extreme overpay. Congrats Mikey.
Did I overpay? Yes. Being last in homers will I benefit greatly with Abreu & Encarnacion? Yes. Does any of this ever get thru to you? No.

Offering Adams Quickie Marte Khris Davis for Curtis Granderson (shut up I like Grandy ). He really should try and get Starling from Chris for his teams name sake. Style people style!

...and may be making a deal with Yoda.