Give Me a Head with Hair. Long, Beautiful Hair.

Tools    

Yes, that's the very first thing I ever saw MEW in and I've stalk...er, looked for her ever since! She's is just so lovely (can act also)---she looks like the woman I always used to think of as the ideal woman in my dreams that I would marry. Yeah, some guys do that too! But I married a woman I loved even more, but I still can worship MEW from afar.

Yes, that's the very first thing I ever saw MEW in and I've stalk...er, looked for her ever since! She's is just so lovely (can act also)---she looks like the woman I always used to think of as the ideal woman in my dreams that I would marry. Yeah, some guys do that too! But I married a woman I loved even more, but I still can worship MEW from afar.
Just checking. (Someone who'd never seen the movie wouldn't get the hearing the song whenever you saw her joke.)

That was the first movie I saw her in also! I've been in love with Gwen Grayson ever since,
even if she is a royal pain! (She was my pick to play Wonder Woman!)

Congrats on your wife!

And now, back to HAIR

This might just do nobody any good.
(She was my pick to play Wonder Woman!)
I had her down as Mary Jane in a Spider-Man reboot alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt as an adult Peter Parker... 2010 was a weird year.

What was this thread about again?

I had her down as Mary Jane in a Spider-Man reboot alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt as an adult Peter Parker... 2010 was a weird year.

What was this thread about again?
Time for a MEW thread!

She's nice isn't she? I was watching her recently again in Richard's Things, which is a very interesting film.

This might just do nobody any good.
Who is that? I thought it was Amy Adams for a bit.

Who is that? I thought it was Amy Adams for a bit.
I know exactly what you mean. It's Liv Ullmann.

Rather surprised at @Saunch not knowing that was Ullmann.
She has a great face. I really enjoyed watching her but I haven't really seen her in the Bergman films.