World Cup 2006:Germany

Tools    

Originally Posted by Lockheed Martin
Eric Cantona was a true pureblood Gallic gentleman. He knew that it's better to vent your frustrations on the jaw of a supporter rather than a fellow footballer, and he didn't even try to hide behind excuses like "provocation" or "my mother's in hospital" like that brute Zidane.

Prince among men, God bless him.
Lol, hes a good guy.

But so is zidane at heart...poor zizou, they made fun of his mother.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Tacitus
The best thing about World Cups (since 1986 anyway) for me has been that they shorten the time between the end of the last and the start of the new 'proper' footie season with only a matter of weeks to go before my beloved Glentoran begin a probably fruitless attempt to dislodge the hated Linfield from the top of Norn Irish football...

The World Cup was really fantastic. Germany is really the Worldchampion of the hearts. The German Team played very good. Better than other teams teams like Brazil. The mood here was amazing. Unfortunaley I wasn't in the big towns like Berlin but in my town there were big partys too. On every third car you saw the German flag and I never will forget this World Cup.

Sry if I make many mistakes