Song Tournament 2000

Tools    

like I said The Beatles and The Doors for the most

1. Cupid - Sam Cooke vs. The La's - There She Goes

2. Three Dog Night-Old Fashioned Love Song vs. Alice in Chains - Would? vs. Come Go With Me - The Del-Vikings

3. Rise Against - Wolves vs. Papa Roach - Scars vs. Carly Rae Jepsen "Call Me Maybe"

4. George Harrison - My Sweet Lord vs. Integrity - Judgment Day vs. Mary Jane - Rick James

5. The Beatles - I Am The Walrus vs. The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man vs. On Our Own - Bobby Brown

Ghostbusters 2!

6. Linkin Park - Faint vs. Aqua - Roses are Red vs. Toto-Africa

7. Scorpions - No One Like You vs. The Doors-Back Door Man vs. Nirvana - Rape Me

8. Billy Idol - Flesh For Fantasy vs. Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation

9. You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce vs. Chris Stapleton - Second One to Know

10. ELO - Shangri La vs. Avenged Sevenfold - Lost vs. Johnny Rivers - Memphis Tennesee

11. Well...Alright - Buddy Holly vs. Ringo Starr - The No No Song vs. Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody

12. The Doors - Peace Frog vs. Los Bravos-Black is Black

13. Never Going Back - The Lovin' Spoonful vs. The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

14. Kasabian "Goodbye Kiss" vs. Van Halen - Panama vs. America - Sister Golden Hair

15. Cliff Richard - Devil Woman vs. Genesis - Home By The Sea vs. Neil Young - Heart of Gold

16. Madonna - Live to Tell vs. Gwen Stefani "Early Winter"

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

2. Three Dog Night-Old Fashioned Love Song vs. Alice in Chains - Would? vs. Come Go With Me - The Del-Vikings

3. Rise Against - Wolves vs. Papa Roach - Scars vs. Carly Rae Jepsen "Call Me Maybe"

4. George Harrison - My Sweet Lord vs. Integrity - Judgment Day vs. Mary Jane - Rick James

5. The Beatles - I Am The Walrus vs. The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man vs. On Our Own - Bobby Brown

7. Scorpions - No One Like You vs. The Doors-Back Door Man vs. Nirvana - Rape Me

9. You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce vs. Chris Stapleton - Second One to Know

10. ELO - Shangri La vs. Avenged Sevenfold - Lost vs. Johnny Rivers - Memphis Tennesee

11. Well...Alright - Buddy Holly vs. Ringo Starr - The No No Song vs. Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody

14. Kasabian "Goodbye Kiss" vs. Van Halen - Panama vs. America - Sister Golden Hair

15. Cliff Richard - Devil Woman vs. Genesis - Home By The Sea vs. Neil Young - Heart of Gold

ROUND 2, PART 1

Let the night air cool you off

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
ROUND 2, PART 1

11. Well...Alright - Buddy Holly vs. Ringo Starr - The No No Song vs Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody

1. Metallica - Ride the Lightning vs. John Cougar Mellencamp-I Need a Lover

2. INXS - New Sensation vs. Alice in Chains - Down in a Hole vs. AC/DC - Dog Eat Dog

3. Ulver - 1969 vs. Eric Strickland - 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway

4. Marie's the Name - Elvis Presley vs. Molly Hatchet-Dreams I'll Never See

5. Badfinger-Day After Day vs. Foo Fighters - Statues

6. Megadeth - Sweating Bullets vs. Linkin Park - In The End

7. Spin Doctors-Two Princes vs. Me, Myself and I - De La Soul vs. Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows

8. Linkin Park - Numb vs. Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues

9. RHCP - Don't Forget Me vs. Leonard Cohen - Waiting For A Miracle vs. Jaime Wyatt - Misery and Gin

10. Buddy Holly - Everyday vs. The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die

11. Rihanna "Diamonds" vs. The Trammps - Disco Inferno

12. The Beatles - In My Life vs. The Beatles - Hey Bulldog

13. Get Ready - The Temptations vs. Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

14. Nikki Lane - Companion vs. Tonight's the Night - Rod Stewart

15. Eric Strickland - Haggard & Hell vs. Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall

16. Linkin Park-Hit The Floor vs. Linkin Park - Papercut

2. INXS - New Sensation vs. Alice in Chains - Down in a Hole vs. AC/DC - Dog Eat Dog
7. Spin Doctors-Two Princes vs. Me, Myself and I - De La Soul vs. Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows
9. RHCP - Don't Forget Me vs. Leonard Cohen - Waiting For A Miracle vs. Jaime Wyatt - Misery and Gin
15. Eric Strickland - Haggard & Hell vs. Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall

16. Madonna - Live to Tell vs. Gwen Stefani "Early Winter" (awful)

12. The Beatles - In My Life vs. The Beatles - Hey Bulldog (at least one of em' is elminated )

13. Get Ready - The Temptations vs. Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest (I want that song to win it all. It obviously ain't gonna happen. Top 5 song ever for me)

14. Nikki Lane - Companion vs. Tonight's the Night - Rod Stewart (I like that song)

ROUND 2, PART 1

10. ELO - Shangri La vs.Avenged Sevenfold - Lost vs. Johnny Rivers - Memphis Tennesee

ROUND 2, PART 2

16. Linkin Park-Hit The Floor vs. Linkin Park - Papercut - Ugh so sick of Linkin Park showing up here.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

ROUND 2, PART 2

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
ROUND 2, PART 2

5. Badfinger-Day After Dayvs. Foo Fighters - Statues