Quoting Game

Tools    

"I'm Mr. Bilbo Baggins, I've lost my dwarves, my wizard, and my way".

- Bilbo Baggins (Orson Bean), The Hobbit
I...I wanna be like Pike, I wanna be, wanna be, wannaaa beeee....
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Either you bring the water to L.A. or you bring L.A. to the water.
- Noah Cross (John Huston), Chinatown

"Hold it there, Kitty cat!"

- "the midget" with a knife (Roman Polanski), Chinatown
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Fighting out of the Lions Den
"You're dumber than you think I think you are".
Jack Nicholson as Jake Gittes in Chinatown .

Beware the Moon
Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: "if you gotta go......go with a smile".

Jack Nicholson as the Joker (like you didn't already know) in Batman

"It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just, no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good."

- Melvin Udall; Jack Nicholson As Good As It Gets [1997]

"No one reads anymore. I have been deprived my literary right, and I crave an audience. The form of the tragic autobiography is dead, or will be soon, along with most of its authors. Good-bye, written word. So I have chosen this form, radio, to author my life. Not because my life is particularly worthy, but because it is hopefully comically unworthy. Besides, tradegy isn't top fourty."

- David Staebler (Jack Nicholson), The King of Marvin Gardens

"Wendy, darling, light of my life! I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the F**k in! Ha, ha!"
Jack Nicholson as Jack Torrance in The Shinning .

"Get out of my way son, you're usin' my oxygen."
Jack Nicholson as Randle Patrick McMurphy in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest "

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive compulsive disorder, then act like I have some choice about barging in here?"
Jack Nicholson as Melvin Udall in As Good As It Gets .

"When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke."

Helen Hunt - As Good as it Gets

"I'm the man-eating bitch Darth Vader of the ad world".
Helen Hunt as Darcy McGuire in What Women Want .