Kevin Spacey sexual advance accusations

Tools    

Camo, are you drunk?

Heh, well I don't want to defend pedos, I just didn't want to prematurely jump the gun on one allegation. But now yeah, it is pretty obvious that Spacey likes putting his arms around sleeping teenage boys lol.

Camo, are you drunk?
You are ready to defend pedo's Zotis, i'm ready to abolutely isolate and destroy you if i'm right about your thing, if not i apologize.
Everyone deserves a fair trial, even pedos.

someone like Spacey
Like Spacey in what sense? (Not agreeing or disagreeing; just requesting clarification.)
You know, and Hoffman. You can kind of tell they're a bit pervy.

That conversation about Little Big Lies was extremely satisfying. I got to talk about pretty much everything I wanted to about that show.

That conversation about Little Big Lies was extremely satisfying. I got to talk about pretty much everything I wanted to about that show.
Yah, still don't agree with you much but that was a great convo; thanks for that Zotis.

This thread has officially been hijacked.

Camo, I was so sad when you dropped out of the October horror challenge. It was still fun, but it was way more fun when you were at the helm.

Oh no, don't ban me. I don't want to have to make a new account with a proxy ip.

My new account will be called Bigger Blacker Dicks. Well either that or Coathanger Abortionist.