Who'd Ya Do?

Tools    

Originally posted by Yoda
Oh come ON. We've got to maintain SOME level of decency here, don't we? I refuse to answer to this latest pairing.
You mean there's a level of decency we were supposed to maintain? Here?

Who wouldn't wanna do George Washington? He's both an officer and a gentleman.

And hey, wooden teeth. Dunno about y'all, but I'm thinking that could be veeeeery interesting...

Ew. No way. I didn't hear that. NO WAY. Crap. Now that dirty thought's in my head and there's nothing I can do about it. Can't we institute a "no Founding Fathers" ban here? I don't wanna think these kinda thoughts everytime I open a textbook.

And I agree with Jason: Dubya's one of the more handsome Presidents in recent memory, in my opinion.

First thing you're saying no to Presidents in the game, the next, you're basically opening the floodgates by announcing to world that you'd do the current leader of the free world.

For shame.

Well, the guy loves his President.

I mean really. Loves. His President.

I wouldn't do him. I'm just attracted to him...

...oh, forget it. I can't reason with you.

"You can love your President...just don't LOOOOVE your President."

Riiiiiight, Chris.

Chester A. Arthur or Andrew Jackson?

Now With Moveable Parts
Action Jackson!!

Hell yeah, girlfriend!

Now With Moveable Parts

I love making Chris sick...he's so cute.

A novel adaptation.
I'm watching True Lies right now (ugh).
And I thought for a second that I would do Jamie Lee Curtis, and then I realised that she was using a body double.
Needless to say, I'm dissapointed.

In Oceans Eleven:

George Clooney

or

Matt Damon

In The Gladiator:

Russel Crowe

or

Joaquin Phoenix

I won't comment on any of the previous questions...

Oh fine...

Tom Cruise
Jodie Foster
Jodie Foster
Gonzo
The Real Yoda
Mandy Moore

I hope you're happy...

Originally posted by Herodotus
I'm watching True Lies right now (ugh).
And I thought for a second that I would do Jamie Lee Curtis, and then I realised that she was using a body double.
Needless to say, I'm dissapointed.
Zuh? You see her face along with her body in numerous shots...I don't think CGI was used...

All you have to do is watch Trading Places , then all your fears will soon go away. Hot bod, boy's haircut, and pencil lips...Yum..Yuch..Yuch. Although some ladies with short hair are sexy, like Janine Turner of Northern Exposure fame. Yummy.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Will Ferrell! Man, he rocks harder than...Jimmy Stewart! And you know how cool he is in Rope.