If you could sleep with any character...

Tools    

Talking of Cate Blanchett I remember a 1998 article with her talking about Elizabeth and thinking how attractive she was.
This was bugging me so I checked . I think this may have been the image they used:

I thought he was a brilliant straight man in the first Pirates of the Caribbean.

I want this dress.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
John Smith in Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)- That guy was sex on legs

Mystique from X-Men, or something. Now since she can take the form of any lady, just imagine...

Mystique from X-Men, or something. Now since she can take the form of any lady, just imagine...
I prefer the real her .

This might just do nobody any good.
I prefer the real her .
T-1000?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a GIF.
That scene is hilarious. An old guy dncing with his wife looks at them when she does that and that his response.

lightshot
nastassja kinski in Tess or one night stand, such a hot actress with amazing ****

She was great in Batman Returns, as Selina as well. I have a soft spot for her in Married to the Mob.