Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Glad you enjoyed it Khan. I thought it was a fantastic thriller, despite what some critics have said. The ending was definitely my favourite part.
SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!!!
Yea i enjoyed it,big fan of thrillers,but i must ask you something,that ending,i can't say i was confused,but in the end he still goes for lobotomy is that ok,i mean can you do that to someone,just like that,they were just like ok he is insane go do him,so that means he was right whole time?He was probably ill,I'm probably just over thinking this,and in start of the movie he was coming to the island,so did they let him go then brought him back or what?I dont know why but if you can remember he did take those drugs,it was really fun movie,i mean this is biggest proof that this movie is good,it ended but I'm still going on and on about it

Finished here. It's been fun.

+ Stylish entertaining crime thriller. Wasn't able to watch Captain Phillips so looked under Netflix Instant and decided to check this out. Hella fun and entertaining.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I Spit on Your Grave - to date, this contains the 25 most uncomfortable minutes of film for me to watch, which is saying something. The revenge scenes are pretty brilliant, especially the castration scene and the image of the protagonist barrelling toward the camera in a motorboat while wielding a hatchet. 7.5/10

I really enjoyed watching Simon Pegg and especiall Nick Frost tackle meatier roles than as typical for them. I felt that it compared favorably to The Avengers in one very specific way: there is a surprising amount of character development in all of the main guys (except for Martin Freeman's character, who, like Hawkeye, is turned into a villain too soon to allow for that), despite being so many of them. Even the ending, which was a dramatic and rapid departure from the tone of the rest of the movie, earned its epicness.
The Avengers is my all time worst movie of all time ever. Of all time. After Slumdog Millionaire.

I don't think The World's End was the movie for "meatier roles". The trilogy needed to be finished with an epic comedy. Not a comedy drama.

Unregistered User

Berberian Sound Studio

Really disappointing. I had been looking forward to this but found myself pretty bored. Acting not great and a weak story line. 5/10

before sunrise - 8/10

Cloverfield

Camera annoyed me. Characters annoyed me. Got bored after 20 minutes. Expected a lot more. Bad example of shaky cam. I might go watch Chronicle to wash the bad taste out of my mouth after seeing how poorly this movie was shot.

4/10

Lord High Filmquisitor
Cloverfield

Camera annoyed me. Characters annoyed me. Got bored after 20 minutes. Expected a lot more. Bad example of shaky cam. I might go watch Chronicle to wash the bad taste out of my mouth after seeing how poorly this movie was shot.

4/10
They definitely over-did the camerawork. A friend sitting next to me in the theater nearly threw up on me because of it. It was used way too often and way too intensely, making it a physical ordeal to see. In short, I generally agree (although I think that I found the rest of it more interesting than you did).

. Good film. The dialogue and interaction felt natural and sweet, and they feel like actual characters. Light,good film.Look forward to seeing the rest in the trilogy.

Now on to Wild At Heart......

. Good film. The dialogue and interaction felt natural and sweet, and they feel like actual characters. Light,good film.Look forward to seeing the rest in the trilogy.

Now on to Wild At Heart......
Let me guess...Transformers?

A definite improvement on the first Hobbit film. While it does add stuff to it that was not in the book (namely Legolas) and there are still certain parts that make me scratch my head, the movie was still very entertaining. Even if I was taken a back a bit by the barrel scene (which was from the book) but was then turned into a very large and very over the top action scene that made the scene in the Goblin's den seem restrained. Also? Ends at the worst possible time! WTF Jackson? But still lots of fun, and looking forward to the final installment.

A great improvement on the first two episodes. Really liked this one, although I was not convinced by the acting.

Great flick, with great actors, amazing special effects and an original storyline. The only thing I didn't like was its ending.

....Ends at the worst possible time! WTF Jackson? But still lots of fun, and looking forward to the final installment.
Saw it tonight...that was one sudden ending, all of sudden, credits...time to clean up the popcorn and hit the bathrooms.

+. Pretty damn good, alot better than what I was expecting. The movie is oddball,weird, and quite possibly batsh*t insane and you know what.... it works. This obviously isn't Lynch's best film, but it's definitely solid. A extremely weird and abnormal love story that works.It's rather alienating if you haven't seen too many Lynch films, but me being a fan I felt right at home. It's entertaining too.

the conjuring.
and if you want me to rate this movie on the basis of Horrific work
i must definitely give them a 9.5 out of 10.
what an awesome work they have done at the last scene.
when the devil is actually out.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I showed a bunch of friends Drive last night. It's still one of my favorite movies, not to mention the overall coolest. It has phenomenal acting, great direction and good, understated writing. I especially like how scenes that take place at different points of time are intercut together. 9.5/10