Happy 14 Posts, VeryBigBuns!!!

Tools    

Congrat-u-ma-lations!!

Bored Goddess
That's so thoughtful of you, Nim.

Way to go, VBB! Smoochies and happy faces!

I would have actually used smiley faces but these coloured ones make me nervous.

Originally Posted by NimChimpsky
Congrat-u-ma-lations!!
Thanks ever so much, Django!

You know, when I first came here, it was hard to "break in", being new and such. And those guys with the really high post counts - how do they do it !??! Do they live here!??! Ha ha ha!! But you all welcomed me with open arms and a love so rare, I'm quite hopeless and pathetic.

I love this place, and the people in it! You've all been so warm and supportive. I think I have actually found a home on the world wide internet highway!

See you all at 28!

Originally Posted by Undine
That's so thoughtful of you, Nim.

Way to go, VBB! Smoochies and happy faces!
It's people like you that keep me coming back again and again! Sometimes I wonder: have I invested too much of myself here? But then I get recognized and rewarded in ways only a very meek and witless man like myself can appreciate.

Thanks Undine! You're special, too!

Bored Goddess
Originally Posted by Verybigbuns
It's people like you that keep me coming back again and again! Sometimes I wonder: have I invested too much of myself here? But then I get recognized and rewarded in ways only a very meek and witless man like myself can appreciate.

Thanks Undine! You're special, too!

Oh, stop, you're making me blush!

Golly!

Originally Posted by Verybigbuns
Thanks ever so much, Django!

You know, when I first came here, it was hard to "break in", being new and such. And those guys with the really high post counts - how do they do it !??! Do they live here!??! Ha ha ha!! But you all welcomed me with open arms and a love so rare, I'm quite hopeless and pathetic.

I love this place, and the people in it! You've all been so warm and supportive. I think I have actually found a home on the world wide internet highway!

See you all at 28!

Just between you and me and the walls and the sky and God up above, I think Caitlyn is Django! ROFLMAO!

Originally Posted by NimChimpsky
Just between you and me and the walls and the sky and God up above, I think Caitlyn is Django! ROFLMAO!
Oh my God! That's hilarious! Ha ha! My sides are splitting, too!