Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

He wanted to get sexual satisfaction and this feeling was so strong that when he couldn't get it from female, he went to a gay club just to reach orgasm. It's like he was pretty depressed by his addiction, was crying, but still it was stronger than him and he went there desperately quenching his desires, even if it was humililating to him.
Ok I see. Than I can say that it's a good movie, but I just don't care for the subject

If you didn't get the purpose of that scene, then you obviously didn't understand the movie.
That was probably one of the reason that I didn't liked it. I never pretended it was a bad movie just that personally I didn't saw what was good about it.

But these are action films. They're using the Sherlock Holmes character to brand the film, but it's an action film.
Yes I see that, but I'd prefer a more mind game centered Sherlock Holmes movie and that's was what I was expecting. If I knew that it was an action film before I watched it I might have liked it more. And I didn't disliked them they are both solid 7 out of 10 for me disappointing comparing to the BBC serie.

Deliverance is awesome; I love the dueling banjos and what an outstanding rape scene!
I enjoyed the dueling banjos as well and before the rape scene I really liked the film, but I didn't liked the direction the movie took after the rape scene. It was a little to dramatic for the context in my opinion. If the movie didn't had the rape scene and was more based on the relation between man and nature I would of prefer it. Yet again i'm not saying it's a bad film just that for my personal liking I didn't care for it.

Just watched 'The Lineup' 1958 noir drama directed by Don Siegel. Unsuspecting tourists are transporting heroin into the country. When the police find out about the scheme two 'cleaners' are hired to tidy up.

7.5/10

Professional Movie Reviewer
I watched Paranoia. It was pretty boring. I don't really like to watch people talk in suits.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Loved Ones 8/10

One of the better horror movies I've seen in the last few years.
I thought this was a great film, I wanted to watch it for ages and I finally managed to get a copy of it a few months back. I really enjoyed it

Finished here. It's been fun.
Detachment-7.9/10 The film feels very real and genuine and doesn't sugercoat the story at hand. It's bleak,dark and even oppressive but it's very true to the subject matter.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Outstanding rape scene? That's something new. I haven't seen the movie, but if there's an outstanding rape scene there, then the rape scene in Once Upon A Time in America is fabulous. LOL
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yes I see that, but I'd prefer a more mind game centered Sherlock Holmes movie and that's was what I was expecting. If I knew that it was an action film before I watched it I might have liked it more. And I didn't disliked them they are both solid 7 out of 10 for me disappointing comparing to the BBC series.
I completely understand all this, except that you expected the sequel to be more mind game centred but had already seen the first. Have I read that properly?

Outstanding rape scene? That's something new. I haven't seen the movie, but if there's an outstanding rape scene there, then the rape scene in Once Upon A Time in America is fabulous. LOL
If such a thing exists, surely it's Shannon Elizabeth in Jack Frost.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Amelie. 7/10 Meh it was okay, not worthy of an 8.5 though.

The music is the best thing about Amelie. It's a shame the movie itself isn't as good.

I'm not really into the whole Tim Burton hate thing. I still like him. And thought I'd like this one. But nope. Not funny, not creepy, just sort of messy.

^ I was gonna ask about Brazilian theaters and if they play dubbed or subtitles. I was also gonna ask if you understand English movies, and then it clicked for me how stupid of question that is
Well, even though I watched it in the US I know that most Brazilian theaters play films with subtitles. I remember that I watched The Matrix when I was 10 with subtitles already. However, as lower income groups are beginning to get richer the number of screens showing dubbed films is also increasing.

Dredd (2012)

Now after watching the original Judge Dredd film with Sly Stallone I really did not want to watch this. But after reading on these forums some praise for the film I though I would give it a go. Luckily I did because I really enjoyed it, thank god for Karl Urban as choice for Dredd as he really stayed true to how he is in the comics. The only thing was I wanted more to see of Mega City... possibly if they do a sequel they could do storylines like Judge Death.

4/5 stars

Unregistered User
Been away for a week or so. Watched the following:-

Amour - 7.5/10
The life aquatic of Steve Zissou - 7/10
Reanimator - 6.5/10
North by Northwest - 9/10
The Third Man - 9/10
Stalker - 7/10
The Believer - 6/10