BIG Olsen Premiere Tomorrow Night!

Tools    

Theres a VH1 Driven special on the tonight (sunday the 22nd) at 8pm & re-airing at 10pm eastern. As I understand it's a pretty huge deal on their lives. Be there or be square compadres, we'll discuss this after it.
You might see us floating by-i--i

I must become Caligari..!
Who gives two F***s about the olsens!!!

Yes there hot, but do they have talent...... NO, are there movies any good..... NO,

What happens when the they (and ther tween fans) grow up and the "WOW LOOK AT US WERE TWINS" thing wears off.

As Quentin Tarantino once said "How good something is is not how good people think it is now, but how good people think it is 30 years from now"
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

they'll be my wives (or concubines at least) 30 years from now.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I feel like hitting you.

your that jealous?

Of a prepubescent punk who is obsessed with 2 girls with little to no acting ability, who sounds like the inbred cousin of Django, and who wishes horrible fates on those who can put his childish posts to shame?

Very much so. Make me like you. Please.

Well I like you . Why can't you learn to like me?

No. That was a "fashion me in your image", not an "I hate you, fix it."

Thanks though. I forgive you for your Mary Kate posts. The slate is now clean....for now.

DUN-DUN-DUN!!!!

whats your deal yo. this was a serious thread, take it seriously. now, driven has been on but i haven't been able to catch the first 2 premieres. I'll watch the 10 o'clock one in an hour though.

So, who watched it? It was great. They were such cute actors. And when they showed a clip of the full house episode where Michelle learns to ride a bike, wow did that bring back memories. I think it's on Tuesday night also in case any poor souls missed it.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Big black dog sperm in their bottoms.
Like you like to say...Zuh???
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hey, I'm not one to say, "Don't you lust after those 17 year old hunnie-babies" because I'm waaayyyyyy addicted to loving their hotness.

But dude, you're obsessed! You actually watch there movies???

Everytime they're on. My favorites are holiday in the sun and getting there. I also REALLY enjoy the show so little time, two of a kind was good, but SLT was much better.

I liked To Grandmother's House We Go, but that was a long time ago - they were still full housin' it then.

Ok, in all honesty I can see why so many people don't like them and don't care for their movies. To be honest they're movies don't have any unique plot. It's always them going to some new place and meeting guys, getting in a little trouble then everything getting resolved and everyones happy. But I would reccomend watching the show so little time, it's quite witty and I personally enjoy and not just because they're in it. Give it an unbiased chance. I believe it rotates every other day with Two Of A Kind on ABC Family channel. Today SLT was on so tomorrow at 3:00 easter TOAK is on I believe, then friday SLT should be on again. Watch it honkeys