sorrt to break the games a boring reality post

Tools    

"soort (soort?! lol!) to break the games a boring reality post"

Ok heres a drinking game. Everytime new-movies-suck slips up and its obvious he's Powderfinger then you do a shot.

Go!

boring as usual i am waiting for that darn patch kit for blow up Betty

it made me have a fight with myself and he gave me another black eye

Nausicaä

if that was for me thank you i reserve the real name calling for when the rest of the forum joins you two

if this is my last forum then sorry yoda and Sexy Celebrity

im going out with a bang

i used to toss comments or ignore or other mostly polite but no this is the end if this like all forums is going to turn and call me a user name thats so retarded it beats my bored dont want to go through the crap of choosing for every forum

im taking some time to think my end i polity request you take time to think you end and responses now and however long im on the forum

yoda said finger talked im not talking im walking and offering i dont threaten except subtle i dont play and its time to quit all this my word is my bond so no need to make just words i dont do petty threats but i do offer chances

so here is the crossroad you choose

so take time to think before just wailing off freely on your keyboards about

me i will count them when i decide to return and decide my reaction then

you all have a fantastic week
This is too easy. I had to stop doing shots halfway thru the post. Ill get alcohol poisoning if he doesnt tighten up his game.

Powderfinger you shouldnt go out of your way to misspell words. Its obvious youre doing it on purpose which draws more suspicion, l;ike youre trying to disguise, and your philosophizing is .... well.. its sumthin'

Have you ever thought about writing a Mario screenplay?