What were Everyones Thoughts on Resident Evil?

→ in
Tools    

I thought after first seeing this movie that I would never watch it again...( I had downloaded it and I watched as far as the lasor scene in the Hallway and almost cried haha) Well I was sadly mistaken because I did in fact buy it after renting it once and watching it over and over again...I loved it after actually getting into it more and my roommates even said I was a fanatic... Please someone tell me if another is coming out I mean this one ended so abruptly....

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

I thought the movie was good. Not too bad; I own the dvd but don't watch it much unless we have a few friends over or something, but it was just missing that "something" that the games had. As for your question about another one, the ending pretty much let you know that there would be. I guess the question is only when......

I'm kinda hoping it comes out soon though I'd like to see what happened to Max I mean I know he probably mutates but I mean I was kinda hoping they were going to get together....
Aw well..... I guess I'll just have to wait for it huh?

Thinking about it, I would be seriously disappointed if they left it the way it ended. The last shot (pull back camera from the town) looked like an awesome setting for the start of another.

I know what you mean... it would make me very made..... haha

I thought this movie was pretty good. If you don't looks into the movie like it's supposed win the best picture of the year then it makes a great popcorn flick.

Hmmm, what is it about this movie? lol The first time I saw it, I thought it was OK, not great - nothing to write home about. Then I saw it again and liked it more, and so on and so on = now I LOVE IT!!!

I pray there's a second and that's it's REAL soon!!

Name's Charly, the spy!
Hated it with a passion. But I was silly enough to come into the film knowing absolutely nothing about it - so the whole zombie thing wasn't my bag.

Originally Posted by CatDancer
Hmmm, what is it about this movie? lol The first time I saw it, I thought it was OK, not great - nothing to write home about. Then I saw it again and liked it more, and so on and so on = now I LOVE IT!!!

I pray there's a second and that's it's REAL soon!!

I know how you Feel CatDancer I actually seen the trailer for it it looks awsome!!!! even if the trailer didn't show any scenes the trailer it's was cool!!!!

I ate all your bees.
Was not really a fan, having said that I have only seen it once. All of you seemed to like it more with later viewings. I like the premise of Resident Evil 2 though, looks cool.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I consider myself a fan, I thought this film was well done, ending had a nice twist and I hope APOC won't dissapoint.