Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)

Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)

I watched the first one a few weeks ago and I liked it, so I'm watching the sequels today. After that, I may be watching something more serious.

If you want entertainment i would rather watch this than those new Hollywood action movies...

Whats not to like about this:

I meant the two Ilsa's that followed after this. Not the other two movies in your list.

Going to try and have a bit of a Fellini marathon because I loved so much. Will try and watch at least 2/3 of these:

Then tomorrow I am going to try and wake up early and watch this:

Really? It's not even the best Marilyn film. Would you like it so much if it didn't say Howard Hawks?

One of the best films I've seen.
I wouldn't say that, but it's a very beautiful movie (literally) and it has one of my top 3 favorite musical pieces ever in it. i'm referring to the very famous 'Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend' sequence by Marilyn Monroe of course.
I know it's a cliché, but the way she nailed that scene is BREATHTAKING. Absolute cinema gold.

I agree with Honeykid though. It's not the best film I've watched from her so far. I liked Some Like It Hot even better, for instance. I still have to see some of her classics, such as The Seven Year Itch.

Does someone have any other recommendations in terms of good Marilyn Monroe films?