Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The adventures of Tintin

4.5/5

Very impressed with this film, much better than I had anticipated.

ART & COPY a documentary about advertising, a good watch to anyone interested in that field. Nothing amazing but I enjoyed it.

6.5/10

Nekromantik.

HAHA.... Awful

2/10
Yeah... If i knew you would be watching it... i would have told you not to! I was dumb enough to sit through it. Disgusting!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I watched Man of Steel, and I have to say that I was honestly impressed with how the movie was, everybody and their mother ranted and raved regarding the movie, but I couldn't find myself doing it. There were momentous downward spirals about the movie such as the excessively slow-pace and Superman's relatively dry performance, but honestly, I enjoyed it. I wouldn't call it a great film, but I'd put it above Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and last two Iron Man movies.

Hugo on DVD because a friend liked it and wanted me to see it, but I wasn't impressed. 4/10. I thought Chloë was pretty good, but everybody else's performances fell flat and there wasn't enough substance and dramatic action in the movie to keep me entertained.

Mud
9/10: Was an amazing and relaxing journey of two boy's going through bad times down south. Reminded me a lot of "Stand By Me"
Airplane
6/10: I dont quite understand the huge following behind the movie however I had some good laugh's and was a good refresher from all the stupid Adam Sandler comedys of today.

The Virgin Spring (1960) - Ingmar Bergman

Very dark movie filled with moments of beauty. Found the whole thing very tense - especially during the extended quiet periods.

8/10

Gypo (2005) - 8/10
A very interesting film following the rules of the "Dogme 95" manifesto (it's a special kind of low-budget with a few extra rules). It's about racism, but it handles it well, so it's not depressive or anything. It's really fresh.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Apartment 143

Grave Encounters 2

Greystone Park

The Ward

Why does this movie get so much praise? I mean, really. I thought I was going to love it, but I am hugely disappointed. Yes, the acting was good, but I didn't find the movie funny, nor entertaining. Very overrated imo, and I quite like Kubrick. I thought 2001 and A Clockwork Orange were both great. Dr. Strangelove, on the other hand, I would probably rate 5/10. But I really don't know what to make of it right now.

This is a movie that I am sure I would have instantly fallen in love with, had I only seen it seven or eight years ago. I remember seeing Kiki's Delivery Service when I was about 12 or 13, and back then I considered it to be a guilty pleasure of mine. Had I seen it today, I probably would've felt the same way as I did with Spirited Away.
I am not going to give a definite rating for now, but Spirited Away is a very good film. I will be honest and admit that I didn't quite enjoy every minute of it, but I decided to let it 'sink in', and after 12 hours of seeing it, I do appreciate it more than I did while I was watching it. I think I will love it if I watch it for a second time.

Why does this movie get so much praise? I mean, really. I thought I was going to love it, but I am hugely disappointed. Yes, the acting was good, but I didn't find the movie funny, nor entertaining. Very overrated imo, and I quite like Kubrick. I thought 2001 and A Clockwork Orange were both great. Dr. Strangelove, on the other hand, I would probably rate 5/10. But I really don't know what to make of it right now.
Dr StrANGELOVE IS AN AWESOME MOVIE! An excellent black comedy and satire on the cold war.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dr StrANGELOVE IS AN AWESOME MOVIE! An excellent black comedy and satire on the cold war.
No.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"

This is 40

Watched this movie last night, wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. Some funny moments and similar to the laugh's from Knocked up.