Top 100 of the master.

→ in
Tools    

True Romance is one of my favorites and I love Jaws and Death Proof. I didn't care for Gladiator but I saw it at the movies. I don't like going to the movies so maybe that was the problem. I'll try it again on cable when I see that it's on.

+ rep for Death Proof. Shame about Gladiator. You'll get + rep from Miss Vicky, if she sees this, though.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Coming Soon.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I think everyone loves Inception.
And here you're wrong again. It's decent.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I like Superbad more
They're both damn good, though.

I think everyone loves Inception.
I don't,I think it's one of the most overrated movies.

I didn't loved superbad like everyone else, but I still found it funny.

Inception is really really great, but I think it's one of the weakest Christopher Nolan

How was that wrong?. Because I like a movie you don't?.
Because the whole other approach to the vampyre theme you were talking about isn't anything new or extraordinary really. Oh, and I remind you that you still have to seek my forgiveness, since you haven't included The Tree of Life on your list. Then again, you're a gentleman so I might forgive you just for that.

Coming Soon.

Sadly, I haven't seen neither version of Dawn of the Dead. The Dark Knight is a nice film with great Ledger acting.

Let the night air cool you off
Still haven't seen the Dawn remake. I am a little worried about seeing it. Snyder is really hit and miss with me, but it seems like he misses more than he hits. I've added it to my ever-growing watchlist though.

Still haven't seen the Dawn remake. I am a little worried about seeing it. Snyder is really hit and miss with me, but it seems like he misses more than he hits. I've added it to my ever-growing watchlist though.
He's fast becoming one of my favourite directors.

Let the night air cool you off
My two favorite things about Zack Snyder:

1. Watchmen
2. He turned down the "opportunity" to direct S.W.A.T. because it wasn't going to be Rated R.

My two least favorite things about Zack Snyder:

1./2. [tie] 300 and Man of Steel.