Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Charlie Chan at the Race Track.

Your Friends & Neighbors (1998)

"LaBute's Your Friends and Neighbors is to In the Company of Men as Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction was to Reservoir Dogs."
- Roger Ebert

I HAVE to see this!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Lol are you watching it just to give it
as you did with Salo?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lol are you watching it just to give it
as you did with Salo?
I have been too hard on Salo. At least ***** happens in Salo! Pun intended... this is just boring!

I thereby revise my rating of Salo to

I still hate Salo, but I will give credit to good cinematography and scenery. This movie is way worse!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I thereby revise my rating of Salo to
I hereby grant you a reputation point, good sir.

I can't watch life of Pi, animals in distress make me all icky!

I'll be watching Teen Wolf Season 2 and my review copy of Beautiful Creatures on booray

Charlie Chan in Monte Carlo!

Not Enough Time
It's raining heavily where I am so I am getting ready to hunker down into movie mode and I will be watching one or more of the following, plus maybe some others:
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Rain Man
rewatch Life of Pi to give a thorough review
Kill Bill Vol.2

and I'm in the mood to go through my VHS tapes and watch things I haven't in a long time

Maybe - Things to Come and Ed Wood

There is not enough time or alcohol or popcorn for a day like this

I will probably watch a scary movie since it's raining today here. The Land Of The Dead perhaps

Well, I had a blast yesterday night with Apocalypse Now. BRILLIANT movie. I'll post my opinion about it later.

Tonight I'm watching one of Chaplin's "later" films:

Monsieur Verdoux (1947)

I'm very curious! Hopefully I'll enjoy it.

It's raining heavily where I am so I am getting ready to hunker down into movie mode and I will be watching one or more of the following, plus maybe some others:
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Rain Man
rewatch Life of Pi to give a thorough review
Kill Bill Vol.2

and I'm in the mood to go through my VHS tapes and watch things I haven't in a long time

Maybe - Things to Come and Ed Wood

There is not enough time or alcohol or popcorn for a day like this
Probably some horror movie or some cheesy slasher movie would do the trick!