I put to you a 3 fold question

Tools    

Name's Charly, the spy!
Just for something different I put to you a three fold question:

1) What movie or tv sets, if any, have you been on?

2) What movie scene would you have loved to be a part of?

3) What movie would you have loved to be behind the scenes on?

I must become Caligari..!
Thunderstruck. a aussie film about to come out about fans of ACDC. Extra

The Petrol staton Scene in Bazz's Romeo and Juliet

Pulp Fiction
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Only on the sets of 70's TV shows, but met Stevie wonder while he was filming a piece for a show, I was in awe.

When Marilyn M and Jane R walked into the dining room on the cruise-liner in 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes'

'Some Like it Hot'

Only my own vids........

Hmmmmmmm the shower scene in Cruel Intentions 2......

The Matrix 1 & 2.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Never been on a movie set.... my sister was an extra in Contact though.

Never been on a TV set either, but one of my friends tried it on her boyfriend's parents' Panasonic -- they were caught and the boyfriend got his cable cancelled. And you know, it's not the size of the TV, it's the stations for your relations (or, another word, dirtier).

Oh, I don't know.... there isn't anything I can think of for this question that's funny! I'll save it for someone less gifted.

3) What movie would you have loved to be behind the scenes on?[/b]
Oh, you know, the one with the hottest actors, the most private trailers, the most food..... My Big Fat Greek Wedding!

DonJuan de la Nooch
1. I have been on the set of a Nickelodeon television show called "Hi Honey, I'm Home" Hold your applause

2. I would have loved to play the lead role in Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai or Leon in "The Professional". I have a fascination with the "cleaning" business.

3. Being on the set of Boogie Nights would have been fun. Not for the sexual nature of the movie. The movie had a great 70's/80's vibe that I always liked.

Name's Charly, the spy!
Originally posted by nebbit
Only on the sets of 70's TV shows, but met Stevie wonder while he was filming a piece for a show, I was in awe.
Nebbit came up with another good one - what celebrities have you met, walked past, chatted with, sighted etc...?

Originally posted by Hondo333 2) What movie scene would you have loved to be a part of?
The Petrol staton Scene in Bazz's Romeo and Juliet
One of my choices would be the end scene at the church with all those candles in Romeo & Juliet.

1. i was in the crowd in the first scene in snatch.

2i would have loved to be part of braveheart or the matrix

3.lord of the rings

1) What movie or TV sets, if any, have you been on?
None, except the local news once.

Scene? Hmm…The Normandy scene in Saving Private Ryan.

Nosferatu.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."