The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me has 1,081 posts, 773 non-movie related.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

To the person above me who is curious about my name. It is quite boring but now you have twisted my arm. It is a pet name my Husband calls me, it is a bastardisation of a jewish word nebbish, [nebech], one day when we were on an outing we saw a cake in the window of a cake shop, it had a tag on it, Nebbit Cake! my Husband said what a cute cake just like you sweetie, and that is that, his pet name for me.

I See You When You're Sleeping
To the person above the person above me. Is that a dig at me?

Get off my island
The person above me seems to be confused

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

The person above me is also known as Sexy, SC, and Jason.

Minion, no it's not a dig at you, I have over 500 posts non-movie related. I didn't realize how it sounded until now.

The person above me was known as jrs, not SC Gracie...or am I mistaken about other aliases???

The person above me is from Australia......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
The person above me has her mood set to randy

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

the person above me needs to let me know when her mood goes from "randy" to "shaggy"

The person above me should come on MoFo more often. I haven't seen much of him!