The person above me thread

Tools    

the person above the person above me now feels slighted because the person above me didn't say anything about the person above them

the person above me says "yawn"

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
Oh, goodie...

The person above me needs to find a personalized avatar.
To this person, I know I need a personalized avatar, this person is an old woman, girl, female etc and is having some trouble getting it on the site.

The person above me need only ask for assistance, and she shall recieve. We're all lovable around here and would love to help.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The person above me has often been misunderstood by me, but is very well liked after all is said and done.

the person above me is the one who started this love fest

Husband??? Yooooo lied to me!!!

The person above the person above me should say what she would like just in case I run by something like it.

The person above me is really old.

the person above me better watch because this old man can still kick ass 32 isn't THAT old

hey wait a minute, I just found out something

I was teasing you about your name, hell I'm older than you!

The person above the person above me has me curioose about his/her name...is it from Star 80?

to the person above me, thats what i found out, and 80 is how my last name is pronouned but spelled differently, obviously

Originally posted by nebbit
Oh! is the person above me a Male, man, boy, etc etc
Do you mean me or "80"? I'm a 35 year old man. Divorced with 2 daughters, 12/5.

*j/k* the person above me is making me jealous ...but seeing nebbit is an aussie, s'ok

aaaand, the person above the person above me picked a GREAT avatar...nice job squeeek

the person has a new sexy avatar which rocks.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

the person above me has a sexy new avatar which rocks