honeykid's DVD Collection

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well that's an interesting mix!

Oh and big for Horribe Histories a few posts back. I loved the books as a kid and it's such a fun show

Well that's an interesting mix!
I know.

I've not seen Box of Delights since it was on tv, way back when I was a child. It was only a few quid, so I had to go for it.

I've already recorded House Of Cards, but they never show To Play The King or The Final Cut, so as it was as cheap as I'd ever seen it, I bought that. They're bound to show them now.

And I've already got 5 volumes of 42nd Street Forever, so I've probably got most/many of the trailers, but they were both under a fiver, so I took a punt.

Just got a question regarding the Grindhouse DVDs, which I have only been vaguely aware of. Are they just purely for the entertainment of watching the trailers or are you also scouting for films to track down?

They're for entertainment, though I obviously try to check out anything that piques my interest. I really should start writing them down, as I often forget them. For example, I really want to see I Dismember Mama and The Corspe Grinders. There are plenty, but those two instantly come to mind.

That dreadfully dodgy Photoshop cover makes it look gloriously brilliant!

William Shakespeare's Macbeth

The Water Margin: Vol 1

Are You Being Served? Series 2

Widows: Series 1

William Shakespeare's Macbeth

What about this one Pom?

I've not seen it, but Sam Worthington?!?! That'd either be a dramatic revelation or confirmation of everything people say about him. Personally, I can't see him doing the role justice simply due to his complete lack of charisma and screen presence.

That said, I really liked Cherry Falls and, from what I can remember, I liked Romper Stomper, too. So, maybe, Wright can do something with him.

Are You Being Served? is second only to Monty Python.

Can't get pbs well enough over my digital reception unfortunately, they show mucho britcoms

Friends?

F-f-f-f-f-f-friends?
Exactly! Poms! lol! They still watch Neighbours...Jesus!

Both Friends and Neighbours are ****ing brilliant.
The Christmas spirit has gone to your head...

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Friends is good. Neighbors, though... I watched it as a kid and only in the shady Paul Robinson days.