scary childrens movie with a flying car/taxi

Tools    

hi, i'm looking for a childhood memory.
it was broadcasted christmas day in the netherlands somewhere between 1977 and 1982.
i think it was british and there was a flying car in it, i think it was a london taxi.
i think it was a kids movie, because the main character were kid(s)
anybody remember this?

Semper Fooey
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

No, i'm familair with chitty chitty bang bang, that's not it.
thinking about it, i remember the car being black, and the story involving some magic and or witches....

I'm afraid those aren't the right ones as well, though they seem fun to watch...
I guess i'm looking for something older, maybe early 70's?
But thanx for your efforts!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I found a Indian Hindi movie called Khud-Daar (1982), it is a flying black taxi, but that's the only part that matches your description I think having never seen the movie I can't say for sure. You can watch the whole thing on Youtube if you wanted.

Their are 2 older movies that have flying cars in them, The Absent Minded Professor (1961), and the sequel Son of Flubber (1963), that's all the ones I can think around that time that haven't already been posted. Hope this helps

Just stumbled across an old trailer for Black Lightening (a remake of a 2009 Russian movie) and thought of this thread. Sorry it's not the answer you're looking for.

Pufnstuf (1970)
Only film that I can think of with witches and flying cars, although not a black car.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Pippi on the Run (1970) not exactly a flying car, more like Pippi making the car fly by flapping her arms, not exactly a black car but looks like it could have been black, really beaten up car.

The car is about 1:30 in the trailer.

I saw it long ago and while not an actual flying taxi, I remember a scene where it is travelling all around London in flashes which might be remembered as such.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081269/plotsummary

thanx all! i will have a look at all your suggestions to see if something looks familiar.