Universal Soldier: Day Of Reckoning

Tools    

Interesting to see Jean-Claude as a villain in this one, or so it seems. I have already made plans to see this the moment it is released, I hope it is as good as the 1st movie.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I hope it will be better than the two horrid sequels The Return and Regeneration. I doubt it will be better than the first, unless Steven Seagal makes an appearance to show those Unisols who's boss.

Personally I think if Seagal showed up in any movie it would instantly make that movie a good one, but the premise for this universal soldier does seem quite promising and I have noticed a little bit more villain work for Van-Damme, and after seeing him in Expendables 2, I am expecting good results.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
that

looks

horrible.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
that

looks

horrible.
So did the other sequels, but I'm holding out hope for this one. However, it does have the same director as Regeneration, which was a gloomy, grim, no-fun piece of crap, so my hope might be wasted.

One thing I hope they'll explain in this one is how Dolph keeps coming back!