Hi I'd like to introduce myself

Tools    

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Hey Everyone! My name is Gabby aka Slimgee I'm brand new to this site. I thought this site looked SO cool because one of my favorite things to do is to watch and discusses movies! Especially their meanings that don't always surface to the normal viewer. I am a film maker and writer myself with hopes of one day getting into the business (or at least around it). I want to be the female Christopher Nolan! I would say my taste in movies is varied and wide, but I am ALWAYS looking for recommendations. I love art, especially spray painting.

A Fun fact about me: Only high school girl I know obsessed with batman. If you saw my room and all of its joker posters and quotes, you'd probably think I was a serial killer.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0620.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	9245  

Wow, awesome first post, Gabs!

An aspiring female Christopher Nolan, eh? You're aiming for the stars there, kiddo. Can't tell you how happy I am to see how high you've rated Memento, and judging by your other films on the top ten list, we've got pretty similar tastes. Always great to have another Nolanite on this board

WELCOME!!!!

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Thanks for all the positive welcomes everybody! I really like it here so far