Overrated Actors

Tools    

Awards btw recognize an actor or actress when they give a great performance. Anyone who has been nominated for an academy award is a good actor in my book (yes Keira Knightley is a good actress).
And this backs my opinion of your opinion. She is a terrible actress, yet you believe she is good because someone else believes she is. Your logic is laughable.

And this backs my opinion of your opinion. She is a terrible actress, yet you believe she is good because someone else believes she is. Your logic is laughable.
Tell me why she is a terrible actress then. I haven't watched much of her outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie and she seems pretty solid. You are stating your opinion as fact.

You fail to see what I am saying. You can say you don't appreciate what she does on screen. But you can't say she is bad. The general consensus is that she is good.

Tell me why she is a terrible actress then. I haven't watched much of her outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie and she seems pretty solid. You are sating your opinion as fact.

You fail to see what I am saying. You can say you don't appreciate what she does on screen. But you can't say she is bad. The general consensus is that she is good.
Right, I have to go to work now, but I will mention a lot of films where she was terrible.

The fact youre basing her as a good actress from one film...HA! Thats a real solid argument shes good.

Who is the actress? I'm confused...the Pom or the Spanish actress?

I feel like James Franco is overrated..but maybe my thoughts on him are skewed because he did such an awful job at hosting the Oscars.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I feel like James Franco is overrated..but maybe my thoughts on him are skewed because he did such an awful job at hosting the Oscars.
Who was the best? You don't have to answer...lol!

Well I think we are all just waiting patiently until NPH takes that honor. ha
What does "NPH" mean? my stupidness in endless!

Right, I have to go to work now, but I will mention a lot of films where she was terrible.

The fact youre basing her as a good actress from one film...HA! Thats a real solid argument shes good.
Well if I have only seen four films that she was in (Pirates and Star Wars Phantom Menace) what else do I have to judge her off of?

And we are talking about Keira Kinghtley Powder.

What does "NPH" mean? my stupidness in endless!

Neil Patrick Harris.

An openly gay man who isn't camp?!?! Does Hollywood have those balls?

Well if I have only seen four films that she was in (Pirates and Star Wars Phantom Menace) what else do I have to judge her off of?

And we are talking about Keira Kinghtley Powder.
Well, I'm not her biggest fan, but off the top of my head.

The Hole, Bend It Like Beckham, Attonement, Pride & Prejudice, Love, Actually, Domino, Never Let Me Go, The Duchess and Never Let Me Go. That's not all she's done, but it's all I can think of without including the films you'd already mentioned.

You mentioned Pride and Prejudice Honeykid. She got an academy award nomination for that though. Funny I read up on her on IMBD and this was one of her quotes.

"I don't think I can call myself an actress yet. I just don't think my skill level is that high. I hope that with every job it gets better. But until I'm good, I can say I'm trying to be an actor, but I don't think I've completely made it."

Pretty modest of her. I am surprised the ones that aren't fans of hers are the fellow Brits!

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Jamie Foxx. Even though he's had his good moments, I just don't think he's that great. Solid actor, but not outstanding.

Nicholas Cage. He was a good actor, but now he grew too confident in his abilities and figures he can do anything. Makes for good hammy fun at times though.

Mel Gibson. He's decent at best. I just never find him that interesting in any of his films.

Now, for ones I think people bash too much:

Mark Wahlberg. He's not amazing, but I think he's a very solid actor, when given the right role.

Leo DiCaprio. Sorry for this, Rodent, but I just don't find him to be an over-hyped pretty-boy with no talent. After seeing him in several films (The Departed, Blood Diamond, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Inception, Titanic, Catch Me If You Can), I can honestly say he's a fine actor with enough chops to be an awesome leading man in the right role. His face might be aging slower than most, but I still think he's a great actor.

Kate Hudson is the most overrated actor from my point of view

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Ed Norton and John Cusack
Ed Norton!?! Ed Norton is definitely an under rated actor! I totally disagree.
I also disagree with Harrison Ford.. he's great. I noticed that a lot of the actors on the lists are Romantic Comedy actors like Matthew McConoughay.

My list:
Jason Statham
Collin Farrel
Will Ferrel
Megan Fox

Mel Gibson. He's decent at best. I just never find him that interesting in any of his films.
Have you seen Mad Max?

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
And I'm sorry but I simply love DiCaprio. He's great

I think it is trendy to call Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio overrated. Those two could be the best working actors right now. It also seems trendy to call Keira Knightley overrated. She isn't Meryl Streep. But she is a good actress.

It's not trendy at all when it comes to Knightly, she is overrated. Watch A Dangerous Method, she somehow got praise for it, it's cringeworthy acting. Not saying she is bad overall, she's decent but nothing special.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Ed Norton!?! Ed Norton is definitely an under rated actor! I totally disagree.
I also disagree with Harrison Ford.. he's great. I noticed that a lot of the actors on the lists are Romantic Comedy actors like Matthew McConoughay.

My list:
Jason Statham
Collin Farrel
Will Ferrel
Megan Fox
Megan Fox isnt a real actress. She's eye candy that caught a break and was cast in Transformers, otherwise her career would consist of a recurring role on the red shoe diaries.