What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

May I ask nebbit? How many coffees do you do a day? One guy at work years ago, he did about 12-15 a day..,,.

May I ask nebbit? How many coffees do you do a day? One guy at work years ago, he did about 12-15 a day..,,.
I only have one to two a day but seem to be on this thread early in the morning so that is usually what I am doing before i go to work
If i have more than 2 a day I am like

Realising that the pain in my neck is getting worse, so I'm off to take painkillers.
There was this Chinese guy who did Acupuncture and other things also, anyway! I couldn't move my neck and also it hurt like crazy. All he did! With a ball thing or something...he did a few things on my hands with that ball thing and amazingly it helped. In about 3 hours, I could do anything. I use to live around the corner near his shop, though sadly, I live in a different state now.

I only have one to two a day but seem to be on this thread early in the morning so that is usually what I am doing before i go to work
If i have more than 2 a day I am like

2 cups a day, that's nothing really. Did you hear that they reckon (scientists) and such, 4 cups a day is good for you. It helps with cancer and such, something like that?

Just watched Federer win. YAY!!!
Because Murry was Scottish, is that why?

Because Murry was Scottish, is that why?
lol... Nope, though I will admit that seeing Alex Salmond and David Cameron there looking to 'benefit' from a Brit/Scot win made me want Federer to win just a little bit more.

Last night I got a friendship request from my lesbian copper (police) niece (facebook), the weird thing is...about 4 months ago she didn't want to know me (in a around about way). What I am, and it could affect her job as a pig (police). I live in a different state now, so I didn't understand that? Her Father is my brother...and my brother is as dumb as a cut snake, he is! I've had 2 brain injuries and I'm starter than him..lol!

This morning I heard that my Tech course hasn't got enough enrolments. Bloody Queensland! It's the mud on your shoes. The Woman I spoke to, she said "maybe in another week we'll make it possible". It starts tomorrow!

Another thing this morning! Starting on the first of July, you can get your Medical records from Medicare, though when I went there a woman said we having difficulty with the system...lol! I had to fill out a form and she said it may take 3 weeks...lol! The Government said it's easy to do it now...lol! Governments overpaid bums! Also the Federal Government MP's and senate got a something like a 15-20% increase in pay about 3 Months ago and 2 weeks ago they got a 3-4% increase in pay..lol! They have been saying you must tighten your belts at the moment, they don't have too! Ex politicians get travel allowances, some get $20,000 a year...lol!

Sitting here bored out of my mind because I still can't find my iPod. Please come back, iPod, I never realized how much I love you!

The last 2 days my body feels sore as hell! I've done ointments, elmore oil, deep heat, hypnotherapy CD's and I'm still sore. I reckon because I'm getting old! Dammit.. I know how honeykid feels! Kidding mate! Not really...

Debating how long I can put off going to the loo

The last 2 days my body feels sore as hell! I've done ointments, elmore oil, deep heat, hypnotherapy CD's and I'm still sore. I reckon because I'm getting old! Dammit.. I know how honeykid feels! Kidding mate! Not really...
Time to bring in the big guns Anti inflammatory's

Semper Fooey
Looking at this:

Time to bring in the big guns Anti inflammatory's
You know what helped? I went to the gym & this morning I feel good. That's what I use to do, though, I think I'm getting lazy. Anti inflammatory's I'm not fond of them.