Unitarian Universalist
22.83%
29 votes
Other
40.94%
52 votes
None
127 votes. You may not vote on this poll

But the problem underlying it is that my family made it very clear when he was very young that he isn't gay and that there is no way he could be and that it's wrong and that he will go to hell.
Well, practically the whole world's gone gay these days, for reasons that I think lie within the realm of psychology, sociology and family -- more than biology. Your brother may or may not be gay, but if it's into men, then your family is probably why he won't reveal this about himself.

Originally Posted by Gabriella Lynn
The point I have is that for men I think more than women, it isn't ok for them to accept that they may not like women because their family expects them to.
The point of being a man, especially in families like this, is to be masculine and heterosexual. It's all about being strong and carrying on the family genes and growing up to one day have your own family. Which, in my opinion, is a very natural and normal thing to do.

I'm Gay (I'm Happy)

Semper Fooey
Here is the plot for The Gay Caballero (1932):

Football star Ted Radcliffe goes west to manage an inherited cattle ranch. Empire builder and cattle thief Don Paco is hounded by El Coyote (who is really Don Bob) who now has a partner in Ted. Unfortunately Ted is also falling love with Don Paco's daughter Adela.

Sounds kinky. Tod has a male "partner," but he is also messing with his man's' daughter.

We really shouldn't be talking about homosexuality in this thread, even though it may be the closest thing I have to a religion.

I'm Gay (I'm Happy)
This is probably not the proper thread for this, but anyway. The nightclub where I picked up this woman who I saw for about 4 day, who has gone back to Melbourne. It's not Gay bar, know where near it. I was urinating in the dunnies (toilet) and 1 guy was fixationed on my penis...which is not big, no where near it...lol Anyway, I said "look ahead" though he didn't do it! At the end, I said "be careful" he grinned at me. Anyway, when I was dancing, 2 guys I take it, they were on my like a dog with a bone..lol! I'm pretty average looking though. Anyway that's when I met the Woman. Years ago, I really don't know what I wouldn't done. Maybe I'm improving...lol!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You can't explain everthing by molecules. Science doesn't have all the answers, just some of them. The universe is messy and doesn't always follow a logical path. The alternative to science doesn't have an answer for that yet isn't automatically devine intervention.

I thank that's the second time you've mentioned andy devine, and now with the gay talk, a pattern seems to be emerging...

This is probably not the proper thread for this, but anyway. The nightclub where I picked up this woman who I saw for about 4 day, who has gone back to Melbourne. It's not Gay bar, know where near it. I was urinating in the dunnies (toilet) and 1 guy was fixationed on my penis...which is not big, no where near it...lol Anyway, I said "look ahead" though he didn't do it! At the end, I said "be careful" he grinned at me. Anyway, when I was dancing, 2 guys I take it, they were on my like a dog with a bone..lol! I'm pretty average looking though. Anyway that's when I met the Woman. Years ago, I really don't know what I wouldn't done. Maybe I'm improving...lol!
what a great thread

what a great thread
Yeah, it's different..lol!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
With men it seems like they have reason to believe it's wrong to like the same sex because of things implemented into them by their families, especially father figures. To a lot of people my brother seems like he's gay, yet he has never forwardly said he was. I personally think he's metro and just very high maintenance. But the problem underlying it is that my family made it very clear when he was very young that he isn't gay and that there is no way he could be and that it's wrong and that he will go to hell.

He's pretty religious and I think that if he is gay, it might be holding him back on his true feelings.

The point I have is that for men I think more than women, it isn't ok for them to accept that they may not like women because their family expects them to.
basically its like this. If your brother think its A-ok to gobble penis on a friday nite, he's gay.

If not, he's in touch with his femine side, or is artsy fartsy maybe.

also your parents are insane.

basically its like this. If your brother think its A-ok to gobble penis on a friday nite, he's gay.
Friday is the official gay day?

If not, he's in touch with his femine side, or is artsy fartsy maybe.

also your parents are insane.

Yeah I didn't know that was gay day either lol. But thanks for breaking it down for me.

We are very close to turning this into the anal sex thread.

Ewww.

We are very close to turning this into the anal sex thread.
Bend over, bitch, and let's make close even closer.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Did someone say anal sex?