Jason Mewes Faces Rehabilitation - Or Jail

Tools    

From The Internet Movie Database

Actor Jason Mewes - famed for his portrayal of stoner Jay in many Kevin Smith movies - is facing a choice between drug-rehabilitation or a spell behind bars. Mewes, 28, appeared before a New Jersey judge who issued the stark choice, after giving himself up on Tuesday and pleading guilty to violating his probation stemming from a 1999 heroin conviction. Clerks star Mewes had been issued an Apb in December 2001 for failing to show up for a court appearance as part of his probation agreement, which had permitted him to carry out his probation in Los Angeles. Other violations include failing to meet with his probation officer, take the required drug tests and undergo counseling, lying to the court, and crossing state lines without permission. And Superior Court Judge Michael D. Farren has now issued the long-haired New Jersey native to enter within 10 days at Discovery House, a drug rehabilitation facility based in Marlboro. He also forbade him from leaving the state until Mewes completed the program. Following Tuesday's guilty plea, the actor left the courtroom without talking to reporters, according to the Associated Press. However, in Mewes' defense, his attorney Peter O'Mara blamed his client's latest legal drama on a "miscommunication" between probation officers in California and Jersey.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-10.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	830  

i loooooooooooove Jay ...his low-blow calls against Bob are the best "you gonna start crying you fat tubby bitch"

good luck to him though!!

Get off my island
I hope he is able to rehabilitate himself

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Jason is awesome. Him and Silent Bob are so funny together, the Judge said he is only supposed to spend 10 day in rehab. He has been having problems with heroin for a long time. I hope everything works out for him.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS