Television Tab

Tools    

The big bang theory.

It's serious at the moment that's not what is use to be, no swear it! I still watch all other episodes, though, I don't know what happen? It's nothing like before.

Who's watching Eurovision tomorrow? Anyone watch the Semi-Finals this week? Loved Tuesday's but last nights was pretty dull. It seems they crammed all the 'best' acts in the first semi. My theory is that it was done so as few as possible made it through. Couple this with the UK (and some other countries I'm sure) who don't take it quite as seriously as the rest not being allowed to vote on Tuesday and the weird and wonderful quota isn't too good this year. Neither of my favourites made it through.

Sadly, there was no way this was going through. A poor man's Gerard Depardieu, called Rambo Amadeus no less (what a great name!) rapping about the collapse of the Euro!??! You can't beat that. BTW, if you like it, check out the 'proper' music video for it.

At one point, a donkey gets a massage. God, I love Eurovision.

It's not rude, but if you're English speaking, you might not want to play this at work or around young, impressionable ears.

I prefer this version. Dayglo works better than lights.

My third favourite made it though. How can you not like this?

&feature=relmfu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ontest_winners

There is 2-3 good Artists who have one. Celine Dion is ****! Though she is big. Then you have ABBA, who is good. I wanted to say that

I am burdened with glorious purpose
So I've been watching Missing - the one with Ashley Judd and Sean Bean?

I.......like watching the show, because I like Judd, but Im not sure it was the best idea for her. I say that because contrary to what she, and the show's creators may believe, the show makes her look old - specifically because of the insane feats she (via her undoubtedly younger stunt woman) pulls off. Plus, it looks like she had a face lift. And Sean Bean looks like he needs a face lift, which is not how Im accustomed to seeing him look.
good point! I watched the entire show (big Sean Bean fan here) and I actually enjoyed it, but it did seem very unrealistic.

Sean is getting older, but hey, I thought he looked a lot better here than in Game of Thrones with that godawful wig he wore. That just made me sad and made me crave a little Sharpe.

the only TV I really enjoy is what the Brits send over -- I watch Doctor Who reruns, Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Top Gear.... I did enjoy Missing, and I watched a little of The Firm, but american TV just doesn't interest me. I do watch Game of Thrones, though.... and Boardwalk Empire.

I'm looking forward to The Hatfields and McCoys coming to the History channel tomorrow night. I started a thread but nobody responded. It's a 3-part mini-series. Looks good.

I'm a full SIX YEARS late, I know - but I watched the Dexter pilot the other night and am now extremely pleased to have a show to watch when Mad Men and Game of Thrones follow Community, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory and House off the air in a couple of weeks.

Also saw the first season of House of Lies and while nothing ground-breaking, Don Cheadle is great and the show is very entertaining indeed.

Also looking forward to the second season of Suits starting in a few weeks. Did anyone else watch that?

Who's watching Eurovision tomorrow?
Russia was the act I wanted to win, adorable. I didn't expect the UK to get much, what a bore of a song anyway, zzzzzzzzzzzz. Even that boy group Blue got more points last year, yuck.

I don't think the UK will ever win the Eurovision again.

Russia was the act I wanted to win, adorable. I didn't expect the UK to get much, what a bore of a song anyway, zzzzzzzzzzzz. Even that boy group Blue got more points last year, yuck.

I don't think the UK will ever win the Eurovision again.
I usually enjoy it in a "so bad it's good" kind of way but this year was just boring besides Russia and that crazy Albanian woman.

and yeah, Russia totally should have won it. Something different, like Lordi a few years back.

Yes, I wanted Russia to win as well (of those that qualified, the two I liked more I posted on the previous page) and, I too, didn't expect our song to do well. But I didn't care, either. I don't watch Eurovision for any nationalistic reason (as I'm sure those of you who know me would know) I just there for the camp/kitch/silly/cheesey/corny stuff. I don't normally like more than one or two songs. I liked Denmark's entry this year. I'd have been happy with Russia, Turkey or Malta winning this year.

Twin Peaks (1990)

Now that I’ve finished Twin Peaks, I feel I can post here about it. The show has been one of the greatest entertainment experiences I’ve ever had, constantly mesmerizing, and quite possibly the most exquisite refinement of Lynch’s two great talents: intoxicating surrealism and the ability to tell a great, suspenseful story. I have felt like a part of this quirky little town for some time now, and I’ll be sad to see it go. But what a truly unforgettable experience.

+++

Very Important People - I like Morgana Robinson and most of her impressions but not big on the impressions from the man in this series. Her take on Danny Dyer is absolutely fantastic, warning contains strong language:

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Community

Season 1
+
Season 2

Terrific show.

Deeply into Dexter now. I'm kicking myself for not picking it up earlier and want to be caught up but at the same time I love having so many episodes to watch. Halfway through Season 3 as we speak.

Season 1

Season 2
++

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Deeply into Dexter now. I'm kicking myself for not picking it up earlier and want to be caught up but at the same time I love having so many episodes to watch. Halfway through Season 3 as we speak.

Season 1

Season 2
++
What are your feelings over season 3 so far?

I have been watching season 7 of supernatural and all I can say is ''amazing'' I can't wait for Season 8.

I have been watching season 7 of supernatural and all I can say is ''amazing'' I can't wait for Season 8.
I'm anxious to see how Jeremy Carver handles it. Everyone in the cast and crew seems pretty optimistic about the new show-runner, so hopefully it can start going up hill again.

As good as the previous two, if not better.

Wait 'til you get to season four. Holy **** it's good.