Dark Shadows coming soon, Favorite Vampire in Cinema:

Tools    

My favorite vampire would have to be, for the moment anyways, Gary Oldman's take on Dracula in Dracula (1992).

that's what she said...
This is a tough choice because I love Vampires in general. Well I love Eric from TrueBlood but that's not "cinema" so maybe I'd have to go with one of the Interview with a Vampire characters. Tie between Louie (Brad Pit) and Claudia (Kristen Dust). I loved the style of the movie how it moved thru the eras of our times and all and their characters really drew you in.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This is a very tough choice, I don't know if I would say favorite of all time but favorite for the moment.

Kiefer Sutherland - The Lost Boys (1987)

or Chris Sarandon aka Prince Humperdinck - Fright Night (1985)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Max Schreck in Nosferatu (1922)

AND

Willem Dafoe playing Max Schreck in Shadow of the Vampire

Some faves off the top of my head with Seyrig and Amplas tied for top spot.

Anne Parillaud as Marie in Innocent Blood (1992)

Bill Paxton as Severen in Near Dark (1987)

Ingrid Pitt as Carmilla/Mircalla Karnstein in The Vampire Lovers (1970)

Delphine Seyrig as Countess Elizabeth Bathory in Daughters Of Darkness (1971)

John Amplas as Martin in Martin (1976)

[EDIT]

Almost forgot...

Special mention goes to William Marshall as Mamuwalde in Blacula (1972) and Scream Blacula Scream (1973)

Bill Paxton was great in Near Dark, for some reason I always forget about that when I try and think of Vampire movies.
Yeah, I think it's because it's a very contemporary road movie take on the genre that plays more like a werewolf flick. No fangs, just crusty hillbillies with attitude.

I can hardly pick just one as Im a huge vampire movie fan and i dont mean vampire as in Twilight. I mean vampire as in:

Lestat from Interview with a Vampire (Tom Cruise)
Dracula from Brams strokers Dracula (Gary Oldman)
David from The lost boys (Kiefer Sutherland)
Kit and Cym from The Forsaken ( Jonathon Schaech & Phina Oruche)
Deacon Frost from Blade (Stephen dorff)

These are Kick ass vampires. They are the baddies but atleast they dont sparkle. LOL

Lena Olin as Maharet in The Queen of The Damned

Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I was a sucker for that show! Idk if it counts though)

Kate Beckinsale - Selene Underworld

that's what she said...
Eli was such an awesome Vampire and also the cutest and most innocent looking Vampire IMO.

Yes very cute & innocent, but Claudia so wins the cute and innocent vampire award.

it took several people for someone to say selena. shes fav woman vamp.

I love the women vampires because I always feel like they have some women bad*** role. The only role I think I really hated was Akasha in Queen of the Damned played by Aaliyah. She was too slinky for me. lol

I forgot I also loved watching Let Me In! Chloe Grace Moretz is such a creepy vampire, it made it really fun to watch!

I still haven't seen Let The Right One In, but hopefully I will soon!

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.

Collin Farrell as Jerry in Fright Night (2011 remake) and the fantastic Bill Nighy as Viktor in the Underworld series (though his best in my opinion was Rise Of The Lycans) after that...it's probably Kate Beckinsale.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I forgot I also loved watching Let Me In! Chloe Grace Moretz is such a creepy vampire, it made it really fun to watch!

I still haven't seen Let The Right One In, but hopefully I will soon!

Let The Right One In is significantly better than the remake and much more close to the book.