What's your Favorite Movie Channel?

Tools    

HBO when I have it. When not, probably TMC cuz they play a lot of great old movies.

TCM is my favorite movie channel.

Hbo and encore

Turner Classic Movies by about a million miles.

... totally; no commercials during films (and the commercials between films are only for the network itself and its products); theatrical aspect ratios preserved (no pan-and-scan); no reedited material; a vast, diverse, and eclectic film library; wise and gracious Robert Osborne hosting in primetime; no pandering to lower common denominators to try and attract more viewers (because after all, there is no external advertising to sell); and most of all, a tremendous opportunity to gain a sense of history and perspective rather than being a prisoner to the hype of the moment.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I get a few channels called HDnet, they are really great about showing movies unedited and without commercials and some of the movies they show are way before they come out on DVD or theater, mostly indie films, but it's great.

my Favorite Movie Channel is Fox Movie Channel

Mine favorite movies channels are..Starmovie, and HBO