I've been buddied AND file sharing

Tools    

i've just been buddied for the first time....awwww shucks....thaaaaaaaaaax buddy (you know how you are) - i am completely obssessed with these forums, man!!!

now, to add something so that i don't cop flack about this being a useless thread....uuuuummmm...ok, got one

in australia, we get movies premiering here like about 2 months (if not more) later than they do in the US...with this in mind, what are your thoughts on file sharing movies?

do you think file sharing is bad and unfair on the movie industry (cause of copyright, and the rest of the garble the movie studios spew forth), or

do you kinda see the other side of the coin (if they don't want file sharing to occur, why not release movies worldwide on the same day - WHY shouldn't i be able to see movies nominated for golden globes and oscars BEFORE the awards a dealt out, just because i live in australia ?)

OR, do you have another opinion (please do tell)

"File sharing". What a wussie euphemism for piracy.

If seeing U.S. films as close as possible to their American release date is so important to you, well...move there.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Well i know that i put you on my buddy list so it might of been me your refering to. As for File sharing, im not going to comment, i might do it, but than again i might not, there is no evidence linking me to any alledged crime

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by Naisy
As for File sharing, im not going to comment, i might do it, but than again i might not, there is no evidence linking me to any alledged crime
hmmm. yeh, me too....

oops..

i don't think "downloading" a file constitutes any broken laws on behalf of the downloader..at least not in australia...but i'm sure if i'm wrong i'll hear about it real soon from the ever knowledgable members here

n7of9.........I hear what ya saying...............

Western Australia here..............AND we are even behind you guys.......lol......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......