I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

lmao just seen this thread, tho must be another CcWings im sure but still funny.

Thinking about a possible relationship between you and me in the future, I checked the lists on your profile. Are you keeping up with them? Or is it really true that you haven't seen movies like "Schindler's List", "All About Eve", "The Shawshank Redemption", "What's a Wonderful Life", "Double Indemnity" and many, many others? If this is the case, I think our fling doesn't stand a chance.
Damn those lists. Well, alrighty -- I've got a feeling you're a woman, anyways, so it doesn't matter. But to all of you single men out there who think I'm unworthy just because I haven't seen all of those classic movies, guess what -- take a good look at your hands (or toys, if you have them) and remember: it's gonna be that and Yankee Doodle Dandy for ya until you realize it's not about what the eyes can take in, but the mouth.

This stupid thread. I don't want to be loved, I want to be feared and hated!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I had been wondering when this thing would make its return again. Its been gone... well, not as long as I thought, but long enough.

I love you, Unregistered!

Semper Fooey
I Hate You All My Life
Author: Jerome Cueva

I hate you all my life,
now and forever
I will always hate you,
and whatever trials,
I will not come closer
I will always be unfaithful
and lie to you

This is not Open Mic Nite. This is a marriage proposal. Yes or No?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I had been wondering when this thing would make its return again. Its been gone... well, not as long as I thought, but long enough.

I love you, DexterRiley!

I love you, Deadite!

Love is like gravity. All you need is a little push.

I wonder when Unregistered is going to finally get here and see this. I've been waiting almost 10 years now for Unregistered to register here. I knew Unregistered would come. But what day will Unregistered get here?

Thanks, everyone, for waiting with me all these years.

Thanks, everyone, for waiting with me all these years.
7/10