What movies do U wish U had seen in the Cinema?

Tools    

"Se7en" was great in the theater. That was the only time I only left the theater with my jaw on the floor.

Well I lied, ... I got the same jaw dropping feeling from "Requiem For a Dream".

"Natural Born Killers" would have been fun in the theater. As well as "Boogie Nights".

I hope everyone else has also seen "Bowling For Columbine" in a packed theater. Great experience.

Ya man the first one woulda been so much fun to see on the big screen! So much cool music and fighting n ****. Bring a bunch of buddies, that woulda been sweet.

I actually did see Mortal Kombat in the theater. It was really fun. Afterwords, me and my friends got a little kung fu -ey in the parking lot. It wasn't a bad movie.

Though sorry to say, I saw the sequel in the theater as well. Really horrible. Possibly the worst film of all time.

Oh the second one is just gay! Definately one of the worst fu*kn movies! But I like the first one. Some parts of the first one are a bit stupid but most of it is pretty cool.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Howard the Duck. Just so I could say, "Ya know, I saw Howard the Duck in the theater..."

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

the entire Halloween Series
Alien
Aliens
Star Wars trilogy
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm street
original Night of the Living Dead
original Psycho
etc etc

oh why oh why didnt i go and see redux when it came out dam it that made me so angry

Shawshank Redemption
Panic Room
Shrek
The Usual Suspects
Apocalypse Now
Starship Troopers
Fight Club

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by marlowe203
oh why oh why didnt i go and see redux when it came out dam it that made me so angry
Don't regret it. I saw it in the theatre and it was way too long. The original was perfect and there's really no need to make it longer.

I wish I was on the premiere of Psycho. That must have been so cool. All the new stuff in that movie, like killing off the main character that early.. It must have been so amazing for the audience who hadn't seen that kind of stuff before.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.