The Chilling (night of the ss zombies) RARE?

Tools    

Can someone help!
I've just purchased me self a copy of 'The Chilling' also know as 'The night of the ss zombies'.
I paid a measly 50p for it from a bootsale. The cover is a crudely drawn zombie in nazi uniform eating it's own arm which is detatched from it's body. Possible done in some kind of spray art style it's pretty terrible.
The vhs itself has a white label on it with the title 'The Chilling' and nothing else.
The packaging is by 'Satellite Production' which i believe in Hayes, Middlex.
It does have a 15 cert on it.
Could anyone tell me if this is a rarety as i can't find much about it online, let alone anyone who is selling a copy.

thanks
Schramm

Semper Fooey
You din't look very hard.

http://www.amazon.com/Chilling-Linda.../dp/B0016K76VE

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
First off, I'm assuming you mean the 1981 movie without Linda Blair. She's in the 1989 movie. I don't know about how rare the British VHS is of the 1981 film, but the American one seems to be obscure. It's only worth what somebody will pay for it though. Here is whay I found on Google.

Semper Fooey
First off, I'm assuming you mean the 1981 movie without Linda Blair. She's in the 1989 movie. I don't know about how rare the British VHS is of the 1981 film, but the American one seems to be obscure. It's only worth what somebody will pay for it though. Here is whay I found on Google.
What are you talking about? He specifically said the Chilling, Night of the SS Zombies. That is the tilte of the thread.That is only subtitled Night of the Zombies on the youtube video. You are referring to an entirely different movie.

VHS videos are not considered to be rare and in demnd if DVD versions of the movies exist that are official releases. If a DVD is listed on AMazon, see my link, a VHS version is probably not a big deal.

He also describes the picture that is on the Linda Blair movie.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The YouTube video you show is from the 1981 movie without Linda Blair. It has references to WWII and Nazi zombies. That one is called The Chilling in the UK on video and Night of the Zombies in the U.S. It has never been released on DVD.

The Linda Blair film has no Nazis. It's a Coma ripoff.

Click
or again in the middle of the YouTube clip if you dare.