Piranha 3D any comments?

→ in
Tools    

anyone seen the piranha 3D movie and want to throw up some comments? Im going to watch it no matter what just want to see how well you guys/gals liked it?

There's a movie about Piranha and, AND its in 3-D? Why wasn't I notified of this?

What are we waiting for? Let's all go to the movies, let's all go to the movies...

I want to see this in 3D, why? - Well, because it is about flesh eating fish in 3D, duh!!!

This movie rocks... This is one of the movies that you don't read reviews of or care about others opinions...

People review this film, because they want to practice their reviewing & writing skills.. obviously it's a bad film.. Everyone could tell that from the trailer itself..

My only regret was that I didn't see it in 3D.. the FX are awful, plot is flawfully (if it's a word) awful..
Gather up some snacks & drinks.. Enjoy it people, you'll know you'll surely will.

Yes I am really really bored
It was pretty good, not that great but honestly I'd compare it to snakes on a plane