What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Jon Stewart doing Glenn Beck

&feature=player_embedded

I disagree with the introduction though. I can't believe anybody can take glenn beck seriously.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Fly really fast between trees?

Or attach yourself to a hawk?

Semper Fooey
Jon Stewart doing Glenn Beck

&feature=player_embedded

I disagree with the introduction though. I can't believe anybody can take glenn beck seriously.
A lot of nuts out there.

Semper Fooey
I thought the kid was going to walk toward headlights and get killed.

Her parents should be arrested for child endangerment. That's not a properly trained seeing eye dog.

Semper Fooey
W.C. Fields thought Baby Leroy was upstaging him so he spiked his bottle with whiskey from Fields' flask. When the baby wasn't responding to the directors' cues, Fields yelled, "Send him home. The kid's not a trooper!"

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I thought the kid was going to walk toward headlights and get killed.

Her parents should be arrested for child endangerment. That's not a properly trained seeing eye dog.
maybe her parents are dead, she has no relatives, and she ran away from a foster home. all she has left is her little dog and one dress. you just don't know!

Semper Fooey
That jeremy looks pretty tame compare to Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

&feature=related

A Stella Artois beer ad directed by Wes Anderson.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

33,000 very intelligent, advanced spiritual beings are either extremely fashionably late, by almost a decade, or Uriel got her facts wrong.

Here's the real life Reno Dakota talking about Stephin Merritt and singing a response to the Magnetic Fields song written about him, which is pretty funny.

&feature=player_embedded

And if you've never heard "Reno Dakota," here it is.

5 minute montage of people being awesome.

&feature=player_embedded#!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I just watched and wanted to post Fred singing "All of Me" while Bowlegs (Scatman Crothers) plays the guitar, but that video is basically unwatchable. I hope these make up for it.
&NR=1
&feature=related