Does anyone here speak Spanish and Italian?

Tools    

Supercalifragilisticexpia-lidocious! =)
Hello, everybody! Well, I'm translating some movie into my mother tongue but unfortunately this movie tuned out to have some phrases in Italian and Spanish.
Here's the thread: http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=23446
So, there's only one phrase in Italian, mentioned in part 1, and about 8-10 sentences in Spanish - mentioned in part 5. Will you be so kind and help me? Hope it'll not take much time. Thank you in advance!

Semper Fooey
If the words apeared in the English language version without subtitles, then you really don't need to translate it.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I think Google has a pretty cool translator, you just paste the text in, choose your target language and you've got a translation. That's how I was able to send some unsavory things in Filipino to my friend from Manilla.

Stay away from google translator. You know, creating subtitles brings in a very nice reward on some of the sites I belong to.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Supercalifragilisticexpia-lidocious! =)
Oh, I think you got me wrong. This film was never released on dvd, thus no subtitles at all. So I'm not translating the subtitles, i'm just making it myself! So everything is translated aurally!
Well, will anyone help me?

Semper Fooey
My point is if the movie appeared in the English language version when released in theatres without subtitles, (it's very unlikely it did) the words aren't important to the story. It is not unusual to see that.

I love to listen these languages and want to learn but don't now how....