Things that annoy you...

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Teachers who take bullying not as serious as they should.

Those with tunnel vision that accuse others of having a closed mind (especially overly religious people...however, I am in no way shape or forum bashing religion or religious people).

People who freak over nudity.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sudden car problems in the midst of busy days, particularly when said problems were missed by the mechanic not two weeks ago.
I hear you mate my mother in laws car has been playing up so much recently, that ontop of the recent car trouble ive been having its enough to turn you off having a car full stop.

Unregistered Illegal User
How youtube always directs you to a video that has something to do with Twilight when you're on it long enough. I just want to see cute kittens do funny stuffs! ugh!! LOL

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Speaking of youtube I hate it when you start to watch a video and if the screen isnt small enough then an advert pops up I have to close the add everytime

Womans. I mean, oh God. Logic and woman? Show me that working combination.

another thing that annoying me is the end of Lost show. I miss it so much...

Female Jungle Poster
Insect bites & stings which lead to constant itching.

Getting a particular food craving late at night, & not having that item at home.

People who get preferential treatment, but don't seem to deserve it.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

6 Things I Really Bloody Hate

1.Bugs

2.When people just knock on your door asking if you want to buy something,donate something it just really annoys me

3. People who do not know what ''no'' means

4.Drama Queens

5.Girls who act like their the center of everything

6.''Your Mom'' Jokes they are just horrible jokes and if anybody responds to you saying that all i think is they are jerks

Female Jungle Poster
Not being able to remember every little thing that annoys me throughout every day of my ****ing life when I come to this thread.
Oh, yes!

Forgetting to make a list of things I need in the house before I go shopping

Paying money I can't afford to have my computer fixed, only to have it just as sick as before

Trying to squish into a dress that's too small. (A pox on thee, chocolate!)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I hate it when you give someone advise that they have asked you for and then after you have given it to them they decide to slag you off and get you in trouble with a family member. Also I hate the annoying tone that same person speaks at.

That, when you tread on small plastic childrens toys, it somehow hurts more (and often for longer) than when you cut yourself.

Jeremy Kyle. Him, his show, it's guest and audience, his attitude, the fact that he isn't dead, the fact that I'm not legally allowed to kill him using the method of my choice, the fact that there is no God (surely He'd put an end to him if He existed?), the fact that he's yet to appear in the stats for annual road fatalities... You get the idea.

That, after watching The Cove, what really annoyed me was the level of corruption and greed which, IMO, is much worse than the death of thousands of dolphins.

Being told: "Due to high call volume your wait time will be longer than normal", - UMMMMM, this is what I hear everytime I call ~~~~~~~~~ for the last 2 years - might wanna employ some more folk.

Womans. I mean, oh God. Logic and woman? Show me that working combination.

another thing that annoying me is the end of Lost show. I miss it so much...
I'm a good feminist so fuuck your first statement.

Also, good riddance to that goddaamn show. The ending was the biggest cop-out in the history of ever.

Welcome to the human race...
I'd rather say it refers to a lot of people in general. I'm an equal-opportunity cynic.