Transformers 3

Tools    

Nom
transformers 2 had a weak plot? who cares? the plot is trivial. OPTIMUS is killing much, must we care about anything else!!! fox walking kinda sux though!!! next leading lady better rock, all i gotta say

The worst thing about ROTF was that Optimus was missing most of the movie.. & that annoying Shia was like all over the movie... & what was that Fermale Terminator thing????

& please leave the twins out.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The worst thing about ROTF was that Optimus was missing most of the movie.. & that annoying Shia was like all over the movie... & what was that Fermale Terminator thing????

& please leave the twins out.
I agree Optimus missing for most of the film was a joke IMO They could of made him being out of the picture last allot shorted if you ask me.

I really dont mind Shia I enjoy his performances in what ever he is in TBH

I like the idea of Alice (the female decepticon/terminator thing ) it shows that the Decepticons are more advanced than we first imagined I did make a thread around here about Alice, and here is is

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ighlight=Alice

Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley been cast to replace Megan Fox. Apparently Shia isn't too happy about it because, it's claimed, he's worried about her lack of acting experience.

Anyway, here's the lady in question.

Endangered Species
I would dare with they modify the design of the transformers in robot mode to make them a little closer to the animated versions. Make them a little neater and less mechanical. These are supposed to be advanced technology for Pete's sake!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley been cast to replace Megan Fox. Apparently Shia isn't too happy about it because, it's claimed, he's worried about her lack of acting experience.

Anyway, here's the lady in question.

Shia isnt happy, why???

I bet she can act a whole lot better than Megan Fox

and act better than him. and agreed for something that transforms from cool cars the robots look more like they have just transformed from my bin.

Agree with you on Megan Fox N3wt! Glad she's gone.

And all I can say is more bumblebee!!!!!!!!!!!! I love dat car

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
any word on the Thundercats or teh Gargoyles being brought to the screen? (live action)

I really didn't understand the whole deal with Transformers OR Megan Fox...I just don't get it...