Michelle Rodriguez

As per my choice : -
1) Kristin Kreuk
2) Aishwarya Rai
3) Jessica Alba
4) Monique Coleman
5) Anjelina jolie

Drew Barrymore?

I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
5. Marisa Tomei

4. Cybill Shepherd

3. Mila Kunis

2. Scarlett Johansson

1. Natalie Portman

Drew is one of best looking females of the world.......

#1 Audrey Hepburn

#2 Meg Ryan

#3 Michelle Pfeiffer

#4 Halle Berry

#5 Elizabeth Taylor

Semper Fooey
I just recently came across this 1950s hottie, Beverly Michaels, my vote for the sexiest of the 1950s B movie femme fatales. Her relative obscurity probably has to do with her retiring from acting after she married the director of this movie. She apparently wasn't anything like the cold hearted babes she played as she was still married to him when he died in the 1980s.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Although this is in the Actor/Actress section, I'm going to list some singers. After all, many of them are in movies, and if you don't think that singing consists of acting, I don't know what to say.

Chan Marshall (Cat Power)

M.I.A.

Joanna Newsom

Beyonce

Neko Case

Christina Hendricks is an excellent choice, Brodinski. Apart from Drew Barrymore (obviously) I think she's the sexiest woman in Hollywood atm, as well as being incredibly beautiful.

~Loves a good classic movie~
Natalie Wood
Catherine Zeta Jones
Linda Darnell
Jacqueline Besset
Virna Lisi