The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Before shoveling my driveway after roughly 15 inches of snow.

After shoveling my driveway.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
A new pic of me and some pics of my son in his Christmas concert.

Here is Harry smiling

My son is the one on the right, he was a Toy Soldier

so today was supposed to be a typical day like every other day where I take a visiting friend to downtown London to do some sightseeing when suddenly i came across the premiere of Sherlock Holmes in the Empire theater on Lester Square,and to make it a bit more interesting we decided to stay for 3 whole hours so that I can see at least one celebrity I never knew that on premiers its so tough to wait and hope some of the stars of the cast to come around you so that you can take a picture however I was lucky enough to take a snap of Rachel McAdams who was stunning believe me she is incredibly beautiful then director Guy Ritchie with whom we shook hands and he said to me "Hello Mate"(I am not making this up at all it was an awesome experience) and then of course came Robert Downey Jr but he was a little bit far from us however a nice video was taken Jude Law and Mark Strong were the only ones who gave a lot of interviews and didn't have time for the fans,btw Mark Strong is bald(i didn't know that hahah)anyway here are some snaps that I took

Sorry about the bad quality there were a lot of people pushing me to get some autographs and there was some anoying smoke for effects argh

I am half agony, half hope.
Okay, here are some snaps from the family Christmas gathering. Robin got a new camera and used the delay function to snap most of us in a group shot.

Johann von Goethe

I am half agony, half hope.
Here's a picture of Multnomah Falls. I almost didn't get a family photo because there was an icy patch on the trail at the Falls when we hiked it and I slipped! I coulda been a goner. Thank goodness for railings.

Me, my neices Keisha and Carli, and our kids Robin and Brendan. Slug took the photo.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here are some of me in business attire and then on set. Clearly the one picture was taken before, look at the hair.

Suspect's Reviews