Under dogs you should see.....

Tools    

Lets list some movie that arent blockbusters that you think everyone should now or get as soon as it comes out.

Great movies your NOT watching

I will go ahead and put:
Boondock Saints (cuz you know OG will )

another one that sounds like it will be worth a watch is called the Doe Boy

James Duval stars in this coming of age drama as Hunter, a young Native American whose teen angst is compounded by his confusing cultural identity. Though his mother is a full Cherokee, his father Hank is not and, to make matters worse, Hunter has hemophilia, long considered a white man's disease among Native Americans. Feeling himself to be an outsider even in his Cherokee community and unable to physically connect with others his age because of his hemophilia, Hunter begins to act out, further driving a wedge between himself, his family, and his community. Both a thoughtful coming of age drama and a meaningful look at the often contradictory and confusing notions of cultural identity in modern America, THE DOE BOY is both entertaining and thought provoking.

Starring: James Duval, Jeri Arredondo, Kevin Anderson, Gordon Tootoosis

Directed by: Randy Redroad

at IMDb

damn again with the double posting.. hehehehe....

also the Salton Sea is coming to DVD....

read my other post on it HERE

If you like animation, you have to see Wizards! It's, IMHO, Ralph Bakshi's best.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."